inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Do you know this song?

Written By: Dundee on 07/10/19 at 6:08 pm

I already posted this on Popedia.net, but I thought I'd share it here as well for the funsies:

There's a Post-Punk song that surfaced a decade ago on the internet, but only recently recieved attention particularly thanks to Reddit. The thing is that no one knowns what the song is called and from who it's from. The only thing we have is a short preview that we know was recorded from a German radio station in the 80s which explains the low quality:
ioRIpqrvfvg

The noticeable thing is that the instrumentals sound a lot like Cutting Crew's "(I Just) Died in Your Arms", while the vocals are Depeche Mode-esque.The song is also in English, which means the band is not necessarily German but could be from anywhere in Europe, making the search even harder.What do you all think of this ;)?

Subject: Re: Do you know this song?

Written By: mc98 on 07/10/19 at 7:57 pm

I don't know the name but a song that sounds like this while no one know the name of it gives me the creeps for some reason.

Check for new replies or respond here...