inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: M.A.S.K. Vs. Transformers

Written By: oldmusicfan on 03/09/20 at 3:51 pm

Did you prefer to have objects that changed into robots from Cybertron or was that too much for you to keep up with that you asked your parents for cars that doubled as weapons that little men could ride around in?

x9rbUyZWriU

h1eY70vyY3E

Subject: Re: M.A.S.K. Vs. Transformers

Written By: robby76 on 03/10/20 at 11:23 am

I was never into Transformers, despite being their exact target demographic. I love GI Joe, He-Man, Thundercats etc but for some reason, robots in the skies (in disguise lol) never appealed to me.

M.A.S.K. however I did like! Bought the toyline and everything. It had a human factor to it which made it better than Transformers.

Me and my brother had a G1 Transformer toy each, but that was it. The M.A.S.K. toyline I bought quite a few of.

Written By: oldmusicfan on 03/10/20 at 1:14 pm

I was never into Transformers, despite being their exact target demographic. I love GI Joe, He-Man, Thundercats etc but for some reason, robots in the skies (in disguise lol) never appealed to me.

M.A.S.K. however I did like! Bought the toyline and everything. It had a human factor to it which made it better than Transformers.

Me and my brother had a G1 Transformer toy each, but that was it. The M.A.S.K. toyline I bought quite a few of.

Was Transformers boring to you?

Written By: robby76 on 03/10/20 at 10:20 pm

Was Transformers boring to you?

I just think that robots and mechanics don't appeal to me. I preferred more "real" natural things back then, and still do. Give me an Ewok with a spear over a robot with a laser gun. I'm not sure I watched the cartoon much either.

Check for new replies or respond here...