inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kaleena Kiff

Written By: andersenb11775 on 06/10/21 at 12:58 am

to some, she was Patti Morgan or Kelly Cleaver, but to this ten year old, no one could rock a ballerina's outfit like Kaleena:

Subject: Re: Kaleena Kiff

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 07/07/21 at 2:48 pm

She was the voice of Daisy Darret in the 1984 cartoon Pole Position which was based on the Atari video game of the same name.  I always loved that video game.

dh_xGfrdbhY

Written By: Howard on 07/07/21 at 2:55 pm

to some, she was Patti Morgan or Kelly Cleaver, but to this ten year old, no one could rock a ballerina's outfit like Kaleena:

What is she doing these days?

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 07/07/21 at 3:03 pm

What is she doing these days?

She's a film producer.  She lives in Canada, what part I don't know, with her husband and her daughter.

Written By: andersenb11775 on 07/09/21 at 1:54 am

Kaleena manages to drag even crap material like “Down to Earth” up to watchability by her mere presence:

My favorite bit is when she’s in the tutu and tights and Jay Jay is worried about being bullied for taking up ballet:

“Don’t worry - I have the perfect response to *anyone* who makes fun of ballet apparel!”

*”Roxanne” then makes large kick in the air towards an imaginary pair of dangly bits while making the battle cry of Miss Piggy*

Written By: Howard on 07/09/21 at 4:38 am

https://popupfilmresidency.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Dizajn-bez-n%C3%A1zvu-9.png
This is her today.

Written By: andersenb11775 on 07/09/21 at 6:35 am

that cute Jewish child is now a very beautiful Jewish lady.
She and fellow Jew Leonard Nimoy once did work on a drama made to fight Holocaust denial.

Written By: andersenb11775 on 07/31/21 at 8:40 am

At least as an adult woman she turned down a request from a men’s magazine to pose in lingerie for one of their issues.

Check for new replies or respond here...