inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I Like To Move It

Written By: slowhand on 04/27/04 at 2:24 pm

Can anyone tell me who did this song? I know it was kind of annoying but my wife remembers it from Jamaica and I downloaded it for her, but I have no idea who did it.

Subject: Re: I Like To Move It

Written By: berkley98 on 04/27/04 at 3:10 pm

I know Reel to Reel did a version of it, not sure if it's the original or not! (or maybe it's Reel 2 Real, found both spellings)

berk

Written By: Beth on 05/27/05 at 7:05 pm

yea
REEL 2 REAL

Written By: FaultyDog on 05/29/05 at 12:29 am

It most definitely is:

Written By: 90s boy on 05/30/05 at 5:58 am

lol i remember that song and i hated it i still do too ;D

Written By: Zebra on 06/01/05 at 3:11 pm

It most definitely is:

Yes it is. I got this Cd too and i don't know anything else.  :)

Written By: supercute on 06/02/05 at 2:06 pm

This song is featured many times in Madagascar.

Written By: Bobby on 06/02/05 at 2:11 pm

Same here, lol. Did you see the clothes he wore. He had a pair of trousers that had one leg short and the other long, ha ha. He looked a right pillock.  ;D

Written By: Argonath on 06/07/05 at 4:10 pm

In the movie Madagascar Sacha Baron Cohen did it. I think he does it better than the original. ;D

Written By: Joey Miderachi on 06/11/05 at 4:17 am

I know Reel to Reel did a version of it, not sure if it's the original or not! (or maybe it's Reel 2 Real, found both spellings)

berk

Where did you download this song???

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/11/05 at 9:16 am

They over played the song in the early 90's....  ::)

Written By: oz on 06/12/05 at 2:41 pm

The song is I Like To Move It - Sacha Baron Cohen , I love it my self, lol

Can anyone tell me who did this song? I know it was kind of annoying but my wife remembers it from Jamaica and I downloaded it for her, but I have no idea who did it.

Written By: Summer on 06/14/05 at 5:06 pm

the real artist who did the song in the movie Madagascar was by Sacha Baron Cohen its a guy i no weird but yeah. peace out

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/14/05 at 5:23 pm

He is also the guy who stars in Da Ali G Show and in the movie Ali G Indahouse.

Written By: Jessica on 06/15/05 at 3:39 pm

Written By: rosa on 06/16/05 at 2:01 am

;D :D :\'( :-* :-\\ :-X :-http://

Subject: Re: I Like To Move It, Move It

Written By: UndetSt8ment on 06/18/05 at 9:23 pm

I saw the Madagascar movie...
soooooo funny ;-)

and the song reminded me about rel 2 real...
The original song is sooooooooo much better  :D

I danced for like an hour playing this song again and again  ;D

I guess now I'm "physically fit" !!!!

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 06/19/05 at 5:50 am

I agree. Hated then still hate it now.

The Mad Stuntman who was the rapper who appeared on all their hits reminds me of Fatman Scoop.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/05 at 6:57 am

I agree. Hated then still hate it now.
Ditto!

Written By: anymous on 06/19/05 at 7:43 pm

i think that a band named shaggy did it..cause i was looking online and there was like real 2 real and shaggy...and the shaggy one sounds the same so yeah hope that helps

Written By: hanah_sachen on 06/21/05 at 12:33 am

SachA baron Cohen-i like to move it :o

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 06/22/05 at 5:49 am

No it wasn't. It was Real 2 Reel with the Mad Stuntman. Check your facts.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/22/05 at 5:52 am

I also wish Hanah_sachen would choose another flippin' colour for her text - light pink is almost invisible on my PC.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/22/05 at 3:06 pm

Did he featured in that film of his?

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 06/23/05 at 1:26 am

I also wish Hanah_sachen would choose another flippin' colour for her text - light pink is almost invisible on my PC.

Yeah. I could read what she put. What the hell was she doing putting it in that colour?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/23/05 at 1:46 am

Yeah. I could read what she put. What the hell was she doing putting it in that colour?
You must have better eyesight than the rest of us?

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 06/23/05 at 2:50 am

You must have better eyesight than the rest of us?

I meant to have put the word 'not' in between the 'could' and 'read'. Sorry I wasn't awake at the time of posting. Always half asleep at that time of the morning  ::)

Written By: cevdet on 06/23/05 at 3:36 am

Written By: shiprunner12 on 06/23/05 at 8:11 am

That song is on the video game Dance Dance Revolution: DDRMAX. It's one of the best songs on there and it's fun to dance to.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/23/05 at 10:27 am

I meant to have put the word 'not' in between the 'could' and 'read'. Sorry I wasn't awake at the time of posting. Always half asleep at that time of the morning  ::)
Always is the keyword here!

Written By: Amit on 06/23/05 at 1:10 pm

I'd like to know the lyric "I like to move it" originally from Sacha Baron Cohen
Does anyone have the lyrics?
Could you post it in here? Thanks  :D

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 06/23/05 at 1:52 pm

I'd like to know the lyric "I like to move it" originally from Sacha Baron Cohen

Sacha Baron Cohen did not do the song originally. It was Reel 2 Real with The Mad Stuntman and it was released in 1994. Please check your facts  >:(

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/23/05 at 1:56 pm

Sacha Baron Cohen did not do the song originally. It was Reel 2 Real with The Mad Stuntman and it was released in 1994. Please check your facts  >:(
Did Sacha Baron Cohen as Ali G use in that film he made?

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/23/05 at 3:37 pm

Did Sacha Baron Cohen as Ali G use in that film he made?

It appears Sacha Baron Cohen aka Ali G sings I Like To Move It in the movie Madagascar, which is currenty in cinemas all over the globe. That's why HIS name is coming up again and again and again and again.... until we all get fed up with answering (not referring to your question, which is a legitimate one - I mean all those guests who don't bother to read the entire thread).

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 06/24/05 at 1:11 am

It appears Sacha Baron Cohen aka Ali G sings I Like To Move It in the movie Madagascar, which is currenty in cinemas all over the globe. That's why HIS name is coming up again and again and again and again.... until we all get fed up with answering (not referring to your question, which is a legitimate one - I mean all those guests who don't bother to read the entire thread).

I see what you mean. Don't people realise that a thread is here to read. Not just to read to half of it. Stupid wankers >:(

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/24/05 at 1:18 am

I see what you mean. Don't people realise that a thread is here to read. Not just to read to half of it. Stupid wankers >:(
I know who Sacha Baron Cohen is.

Please do not call me a "Stupid wanker" and I demand a public apology please.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/24/05 at 4:03 am

Who are the wankers - do you mean the guests???    ???

I know for a  fact  SB-C didn't have a hit record with 'I Like To Move It' as Reel to Real did.

I remember seeing them on TOTP'S, and that lass with long black hair dancing like a banshee next to the black guy singing. Fantastic record.  I love it...and that's a fact   ;D

Written By: Amit on 06/24/05 at 4:27 am

I could not find it on the search engine
I found several lyrisc of that song but apparently the lyric is taken from the Madagascar movie...
However, I want to get the full version one and I can not get that one... :(

Note: My knowledge for this song is not much so I apologize if my statement is not proper for some people...

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 06/24/05 at 4:47 am

I could not find it on the search engine
I found several lyrisc of that song but apparently the lyric is taken from the Madagascar movie...
However, I want to get the full version one and I can not get that one... :(

Note: My knowledge for this song is not much so I apologize if my statement is not proper for some people...

If you want the full version of the song from Reel To Real featuring the mad stuntman. then log on to:

www.kazaa.com.

You can download your music free and it's legal which is great news :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/24/05 at 9:06 am

Who are the wankers - do you mean the guests???     ???

Ivor Biggun sang a song about them?

Written By: Amit on 06/24/05 at 10:25 am

I already got the MP3
I need the lyric...  :)

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 06/24/05 at 11:04 am

I already got the MP3
I need the lyric...  :)

Found the lyrics to that song. The address is:

http://www.burbler.com/Song434126-Reel-2-Real-I-Like-To-Move-It-lyrics.aspx

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/24/05 at 11:34 am

Found the lyrics to that song. The address is:

http://www.burbler.com/Song434126-Reel-2-Real-I-Like-To-Move-It-lyrics.aspx

Hey KQ Thanks for that link - it's a great site for lyrics. I just printed off STARBUCK - Moonlight Feels Right  :)  again Cheers.

Written By: nally on 06/24/05 at 11:50 am

Hey KQ Thanks for that link - it's a great site for lyrics. I just printed off STARBUCK - Moonlight Feels Right  :)   again Cheers.

I've used that site before.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/24/05 at 12:06 pm

Hey KQ Thanks for that link - it's a great site for lyrics. I just printed off STARBUCK - Moonlight Feels Right  :)   again Cheers.
It takes ages to locate a song without a search on that website

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 06/24/05 at 4:44 pm

No problem Mr Tumnus. Glad to be of assistance :) I've not had a look at that site properly as yet, but will if I could spare a bit of time.

You can even watch promo videos too.

Written By: Amit on 06/24/05 at 9:01 pm

Gezz.. thanks a bunch man...
You're the best  ;)

I like to move it, move it  ;D

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 06/25/05 at 1:24 am

Gezz.. thanks a bunch man...
You're the best  ;)

I like to move it, move it  ;D

Why don't you register on here?

Written By: Amit on 06/25/05 at 2:08 am

No thanks...
I mean I really have such a great time by hanging around is this forum, but I just don't feel right bond with something..
However appreciate that anyway I just like to move it and woman-physically fit...  ;D Turn it on...  8)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/25/05 at 2:53 am

Yeah it's probably one of the best sites I've checked..the most extensive anyways - some are just so limited to what they store.

Written By: Natalia on 07/02/05 at 11:09 pm

YEA I CAN SACHA BARON COHEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K LOL ::)

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 07/10/05 at 11:19 am

YEA I CAN SACHA BARON COHEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K LOL ::)

How many times do people have to be told. It's not Sacha Baron Cohen that released the song. It was Reel 2 Real with the Mad Stuntman and it was released in 1994. Sacha Baron Cohen sang his own version later on.

Written By: FaultyDog on 07/10/05 at 11:23 am

How many times do people have to be told. It's not Sacha Baron Cohen that released the song. It was Reel 2 Real with the Mad Stuntman and it was released in 1994. Sacha Baron Cohen sang his own version later on.

I believe Natalia was only joking (note the "J/K LOL"). ;)

Written By: TeenFrom92 on 07/10/05 at 4:41 pm

That song belongs in the worst songs of the 90s post. It's possibly the worst song of all time. God damn i hated it with a passion & i can't believe someone would do a cover of it, the last thing that needs to be happening is for that song to come back in any way shape or form. I was hoping it would remain a ridiculous & laughable memory. That's quite tragic & scary really & how anyone could like it is beyond me. Now i look forward to being bombed my terrorists.

Written By: maCSi on 07/14/05 at 6:20 pm

Hi all. I´m from Argentina.
I have the spanish version of "I like to move it" ("Quiero mover el bote"). If you want it, send an e-mail to agustobulo@yahoo.com.ar

maCSi

Written By: A z T e X on 07/18/05 at 12:36 am

does anybody know where i can get the lyrics from the movie?

Written By: Gambler on 07/18/05 at 1:24 am

does anybody know where i can get the lyrics from the movie?

There's a link a page or two back. You can get the lyrics from there.

Written By: Synch on 07/31/05 at 2:15 am

look, I'm gonna sort this all out, coz you're all getting your wires crossed and some people are getting offensive (Kareoke Queen - stupid wankers? you need an attitude check)

1. Right, so Reel 2 Real did it in the 90's or whenever. Great. But irrelevant. We are talking about Madagascar the kid's movie, in which the song is completely remixed.

2. Sacha Baron Cohen did this song in the movie Madagascar. He was the voice of the king lemur, King Julian, in the movie. He is a big TV star in UK where he has a show, Da Ali G show. Ali G is his rapping made-up character.

3. The lyrics you posted are partially wrong. They were the old Reel 2 Real lyrics. The Madagascar version has replaced 'Mad Stuntman' lyrics with 'King Julian'. Also halfway through the song, King Julian the lemur forgets the lyrics so starts adlibbing with his life history (very funny.)

4. The correct artist for a downloadable version of this is ERIC "MORE" MORILLO, not Sacha Baron Cohen or Reel 2 Real. Why? Although Cohen has sung the song Morillo produced and mixed the Madagascar CD soundtrack song "I Like To Move It" which is an extended version of the movie song Cohen sung. For some reason, you'll find on the actual CD Morillo's name as listed artist.

In summary: Reel 2 Real did original. Cohen sung this song in the movie. Morillo produced the extended version for the soundtrack, which is the downloadable final product. Hope this clarifies it all for everyone.

Written By: FaultyDog on 07/31/05 at 7:53 am

Thank you, Synch, for sorting things out. In addition, I have two remarks:

look, I'm gonna sort this all out, coz you're all getting your wires crossed and some people are getting offensive (Kareoke Queen - stupid wankers? you need an attitude check)

Kareoke Queen has been banned from the boards.

1. Right, so Reel 2 Real did it in the 90's or whenever. Great. But irrelevant. We are talking about Madagascar the kid's movie, in which the song is completely remixed.

The original question, posted on page 1, WAS about the Reel 2 Real version (check the date it was posted: way before the movie was released), so it wasn't irrelevant at the time. I realize though that the original version has become irrelevant to anyone referring to the "Madagascar"  version, since this later version obviously differs from the original (I couldn't tell - haven't seen the movie).

I sincerely hope we can now put this matter to rest.

Written By: ahmad on 08/10/05 at 1:04 pm

yea
REEL 2 REAL

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/10/05 at 1:05 pm

At my age, I have giving up moving it.

Written By: FaultyDog on 08/10/05 at 1:07 pm

At my age, I have giving up moving it.

And what exactly would "it" be then, Philip...?  ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/10/05 at 1:08 pm

And what exactly would "it" be then, Philip...?  ???
Moving my it?

Written By: FaultyDog on 08/10/05 at 1:10 pm

Moving my it?

Never mind, I didn't really wanna know! ;)

Written By: toeboy_pukalove on 08/14/05 at 7:15 pm

Sacha Baron Cohen I like to move it!

::)  (l_/)
    (^-^)
    (> <)/)
    < _ >    ryan

Written By: jamie on 11/10/05 at 11:48 am

Same here, lol. Did you see the clothes he wore. He had a pair of trousers that had one leg short and the other long, ha ha. He looked a right pillock.  ;D

hi my nam eis jamie ultimate warrior is a wicked wrestler.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/30/05 at 11:28 am

Are we still moving it?

Written By: *hemopo* on 12/19/05 at 7:05 pm

Sacha Baron Cohen sings 'i like to move it' :D 8)

Written By: MonketBoy on 12/20/05 at 8:30 pm

Sacha Baron Cohen - I Like To Move It

Written By: Zee Khan on 12/24/05 at 12:11 pm

Can someone tell me where i can down load this song for free?

Written By: Renel on 01/14/06 at 3:15 pm

does anyone no where or how u can get this song?
cuz i love this song

Written By: retek on 01/21/06 at 11:12 am

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 01/21/06 at 12:09 pm

You have to be 'physically fit'

Written By: Dusty on 01/24/06 at 7:25 pm

Ive seen Madagascar i seen it today LOL IT WAS SO FUNNY!!!  :D.

Subject: Re: I Like To Move It, Move It

Written By: Dusty on 01/24/06 at 7:31 pm

YEA ITS SOOOOOO FUNY I JUST SEEN IT TODAY!!  :)  :D i liked it tho and that I LIKE TO MOVE IT SONG WAS THE GREEATEST LOL EERYBODY IN MY SCHOOL WAS SINGIN IT ALL DAY HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA :D

Written By: Brae on 01/25/06 at 4:53 pm

;) well the singer is Sacha Baron Cohen, which is the one off of the move, but the techno one is by Real 2 Real! Kay!

Written By: Madagaskar fan! on 02/24/06 at 8:12 pm

That film was crazy! :D And so is the song! I just love king Julian! He

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/25/06 at 1:19 am

Has this thread been moved again?

Written By: whistledog on 02/26/06 at 7:05 pm

Has this thread been moved again?

This thread is moving it all over the place.

http://reel-2-real.freeloadmp3.com/albums/20314_200_200.jpg

Written By: Jewel on 02/28/06 at 12:15 am

[quote author=whis

Written By: chichi on 02/28/06 at 12:28 am

its real 2 real

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/04/06 at 4:33 pm

It most definitely is:

Reel to Real feat.The Mad Stuntman

fantastic stuff

Written By: Sinisa on 03/07/06 at 10:33 am

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/07/06 at 1:58 pm

Please read the above posts.

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/08/06 at 8:10 am

How on earth did this thread last for 6 pages? The world is just so unfair... :-\\

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/09/06 at 1:56 pm

How on earth did this thread last for 6 pages? The world is just so unfair... :-\\
It has been a thread all of like to move!

Written By: nally on 03/10/06 at 11:24 pm

What boggles my mind is that it's been viewed almost twenty-five thousand times, yet it doesn't even have a hundred replies! :o Go figure. ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/11/06 at 3:46 am

What boggles my mind is that it's been viewed almost twenty-five thousand times, yet it doesn't even have a hundred replies! :o Go figure. ::)
Hence the move it?

Written By: nally on 03/12/06 at 1:39 pm

Hence the move it?

I suppose. ::) But I tend to take things literally most of the time, so I figured this thread was initially about the dance song "I Like To Move It"; the person who started it didn't know who sang it.

Written By: whistledog on 03/28/06 at 11:57 pm

I saw a guest viewing this, so I thought I'd post in here ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/29/06 at 1:03 am

I am moving it right now.

Subject: Philip Eno likes to move it

Written By: whistledog on 03/29/06 at 1:11 am

I am moving it right now.

so I see ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/29/06 at 1:15 am

...and moving it off down the road very soon

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/29/06 at 1:38 am

If Philip knows how to move it, I can only imagine him dancing like Charles Babbage.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e10/ultraviolet521/Babbagedances.jpg

Written By: whistledog on 03/29/06 at 1:56 am

If Philip knows how to move it, I can only imagine him dancing like Charles Babbage.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e10/ultraviolet521/Babbagedances.jpg

;D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/29/06 at 12:38 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 03/29/06 at 12:40 pm

He's pretty fly for a dead guy

;D  ;D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/29/06 at 12:56 pm

;D  ;D

^  ;D

Hey not to go off topic, but I love your picture of Herb Alpert's album. I actually owned that album for about a week when I gave it to one of my friends for a Christmas gift. That's one of my all time favorite album covers. So enticing.

Written By: nally on 03/29/06 at 3:09 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 03/29/06 at 3:18 pm

^  ;D

Hey not to go off topic, but I love your picture of Herb Alpert's album. I actually owned that album for about a week when I gave it to one of my friends for a Christmas gift. That's one of my all time favorite album covers. So enticing.

Yeah, I like it because it achieves its effect, but does so very tastefully. It really is a great design.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/06 at 12:46 pm

I has been a few days since being moved!

Written By: whistledog on 04/22/06 at 12:12 am

OMFG ARE WE STILL MOVING IT?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/22/06 at 3:55 am

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: FaultyDog on 04/22/06 at 5:23 am

...but whose turn is it more it now?

Well I'm not going anywhere. :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/22/06 at 5:24 am

Well I'm not going anywhere. :P
so it is not your turn then?

Written By: FaultyDog on 04/22/06 at 5:39 am

so it is not your turn then?

I don't think so.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/22/06 at 5:51 am

I don't think so.
I move it this morning, so I will be out of turn.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/22/06 at 5:53 am

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/22/06 at 5:58 am

Sure, why not! 'I like to move it move it'    ;D ;D
Are you moving it now?

Written By: nally on 04/22/06 at 6:57 pm

Sure, why not! 'I like to move it move it'    ;D ;D

Don't we all... ::)

Written By: whistledog on 04/22/06 at 8:28 pm

"I Like to Move It", but the question is "Are You Ready For More?"

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/23/06 at 4:31 am

Move It ~ Cliff Richard

Written By: whistledog on 04/23/06 at 11:33 am

(Let's Dance) Make Your Body Move ~ West Street Mob (1981)

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/23/06 at 12:53 pm

Move Over Darling ~ Doris Day

Written By: whistledog on 04/23/06 at 1:25 pm

Move Over Darling ~ Doris Day

Didn't Tracey Ullman also do that? :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/23/06 at 1:35 pm

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: nally on 04/23/06 at 6:16 pm

So now we're talking about songs that have "Move" in the title? Here's one:

Movin' On Up ~ M People (1994)

Havent heard it in a while, though. :-\\

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/25/06 at 2:08 am

Anything by The Move?

Written By: whistledog on 04/26/06 at 9:07 pm

how about "Move Your Body" by Eiffel 65?

Written By: nally on 04/26/06 at 10:54 pm

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: whistledog on 04/26/06 at 11:00 pm

Move Your Feet by Junior Senior, one of the most overplayed songs of the 00's

"C-c-can't-can't-can't-can't control the beat, come one everybody and move your feet"

Written By: nally on 04/26/06 at 11:12 pm

There's also "The Way You Move" by Outkast, but that one's also from the 00's. :-\\

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/28/06 at 5:59 am

It is good to see everyone moving it!

Written By: karen on 04/28/06 at 8:54 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/08/ride.gif

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/28/06 at 9:07 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/09/shakin.gif

Written By: karen on 04/28/06 at 9:45 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/09/shakin.gif

now now

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/28/06 at 9:52 am

now now
when when

Written By: Bu2full on 05/12/06 at 10:37 pm

Ok OK I have read through 9 pages of this thread just trying to find out where I can down the thing.  I'll pay.  After reading 9 pages I think I have already paid :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/13/06 at 2:25 am

Ok OK I have read through 9 pages of this thread just trying to find out where I can down the thing.  I'll pay.  After reading 9 pages I think I have already paid :D
You must be the only one to do so?

Written By: whistledog on 05/14/06 at 6:26 pm

Pay for I Like to Move It?  Man, you must want the song real bad :D

Written By: nally on 05/14/06 at 6:28 pm

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: whistledog on 05/14/06 at 6:29 pm

Hey Whistle, wanna go see if you can find that thread with the really long name (the one that used to have "I like to move it" in the title)?

You mean "I Like to Move it in M C Hammer's Pants While I Gasolina in English to Spanish"? ;D

Written By: nally on 05/14/06 at 6:31 pm

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: whistledog on 05/14/06 at 8:07 pm

Wasn't that the original title?? ;D

I think it's now called "rubixgirl thinks Debbie Gibson's playboy pics are better than Tiffany's"? No, that's not it...but it has some of those words in the title now.

That was the original title yes.  I kept on changing it to keep up with what was popular with the guests ;D

Written By: DJ G on 06/03/06 at 6:27 pm

Dj Alligator made the song i like to move it  it is his originall song

Written By: whistledog on 06/03/06 at 6:57 pm

Dj Alligator made the song i like to move it   it is his originall song

DJ Alligator was not around then?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/04/06 at 4:18 am

Moving it back to page one!

Written By: JILL on 06/04/06 at 5:22 pm

I think it really sucks

Written By: nally on 06/04/06 at 6:40 pm

DJ Alligator was not around then?

Who is DJ Alligator? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/05/06 at 2:28 am

I think it really sucks
The record?

Written By: Berbuda on 06/22/06 at 10:12 am

Here they are:

www.animelyrics.com/dance/reel2real/iliketomoveit.htm

Written By: Angie Evans on 07/22/06 at 12:11 am

The mans name is Sacha Baron Cohen.  It is also on of the songs off of Madagascaer movie by disney. :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D

Written By: nally on 07/22/06 at 12:41 am

So we're doing this again? :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/22/06 at 2:35 pm

So we're doing this again? :D
I think so!

Written By: nally on 07/22/06 at 11:34 pm

I think so!

I like the other thread better. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/23/06 at 1:13 am

I like the other thread better. :)
Yes indeed, it has more body to it.

Subject: Re: I Like To Move It in MC Hammer Pants.

Written By: nally on 07/23/06 at 11:08 pm

Yes indeed, it has more body to it.

Absolutely. And we can twist the title of it every which way. :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/24/06 at 12:36 am

Absolutely. And we can twist the title of it every which way. :D
Lets twist agin like we last thread?

Written By: nally on 07/24/06 at 2:49 pm

Lets twist agin like we did last thread?

Yup! ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/24/06 at 2:51 pm

Yup! ;D
Please agin as again, thanks.

Written By: nally on 07/24/06 at 2:52 pm

Please agin as again, thanks.

I knew dat. ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/24/06 at 2:55 pm

I knew dat. ;)
Just checking, for there may be Guests reading this thread.

Written By: nally on 07/24/06 at 2:57 pm

Just checking, for there may be Guests reading this thread.

I'd like to see them viewing the other thread before this one gets crazy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/24/06 at 4:45 pm

I'd like to see them viewing the other thread before this one gets crazy.
We can only wait.

Written By: nally on 07/24/06 at 11:52 pm

We can only wait.

Let's continue this discussion in the other thread. You know, the one in PPP. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/glasses1.gif

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/25/06 at 12:52 am

I am still moving it here.

Subject: Re: I Like To Move It in MC Hammer's Pa---oops, wrong thread!

Written By: nally on 07/25/06 at 4:37 pm

Apparently so am I.

Written By: karen on 07/26/06 at 7:37 am

My daughter was singing this song yesterday.  Aparently it's from some film called Madagscar.  She was wondering who sang it?  :D

Subject: Re: I Like To Move It in MC Hamme---oops, wrong thread!

Written By: nally on 07/26/06 at 10:46 am

My daughter was singing this song yesterday.  Aparently it's from some film called Madagscar.  She was wondering who sang it?   :D

The group was Reel 2 Real. :)

Written By: karen on 07/26/06 at 10:55 am

Are you sure?  Only I read somewhere it was someone who starred in the film

Written By: nally on 07/26/06 at 10:58 am

Are you sure?  Only I read somewhere it was someone who starred in the film

What film are you speaking of? ???

Written By: karen on 07/27/06 at 12:22 pm

What film are you speaking of? ???

I'm just messing with you Jeff.  I know the answer really.  It's just I thought we ought to answer the question occasionally since lots of people post the question in this thread withou reading th first page which will answer their question

Written By: whistledog on 07/27/06 at 6:21 pm

Technically, it's Reel 2 Real featuring The Mad Stuntman :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/28/06 at 2:12 am

Technically, it's Reel 2 Real featuring The Mad Stuntman :D
Reached number 5 in the UK, spending 20 weeks in the charts back in 1994.

Subject: MC Hammer legally changes his name to XML feed

Written By: whistledog on 09/30/06 at 12:22 am

saw a spider viewing this thread :D

Subject: Re: I Like To Move It In MC Hammers Pa---oops, wrong thread!

Written By: nally on 09/30/06 at 12:26 am

I wonder what it will take to see a spider viewing our famed thread in PPP. ???

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/30/06 at 12:29 am

a darn spider was also viewing the "real life meeting" thread awhile ago....along with a guest....I suppose we will end up having some uninvited people/critters there! ;D :D

Written By: whistledog on 09/30/06 at 12:29 am

Maybe if we put Miss Muffett in the title of it ;D

Written By: nally on 09/30/06 at 12:32 am

Maybe if we put Miss Muffett in the title of it ;D

Can't do that...the starter of that thread has a deleted ac--oh wait, it can be done. We can talk about Miss Muffett in the thread itself, or put Miss Muffett in the title of one of the replies. :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/30/06 at 1:25 am

Has this thread been move again?

Subject: Re: I like to move it in M.C.Hammers Pa---oops, wrong thread!

Written By: nally on 09/30/06 at 7:04 pm

Has this thread been move again?

Apparently so. The one in PPP is way better. :D

Subject: Re: I like to move it in M.C.Hammers Pa---oops, wrong thread!

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/01/06 at 2:50 am

Apparently so. The one in PPP is way better. :D
Completely!

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/08/08 at 10:08 am

This thread has not moved for over 14 months!

Written By: nally on 01/08/08 at 10:50 am

This thread has not moved for over 14 months!

What happened? Was a guest viewing it again?

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/08/08 at 11:18 am

What happened? Was a guest viewing it again?
I was searching for a dance thread and this was the first option.

Subject: Re: I Like To Move It in M C Hamm....oops, wrong thread.

Written By: nally on 01/08/08 at 5:54 pm

I was searching for a dance thread and this was the first option.

Well how do you like that!

I would imagine that this thread got viewed by lots of spiders in its heyday.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/09/08 at 3:41 am

Well how do you like that!

I would imagine that this thread got viewed by lots of spiders in its heyday.
With the bumping of this thread it may produce publicity in which spiders may pick up on.

Check for new replies or respond here...