inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: need help with name of tv show

Written By: salemrose on 05/04/04 at 12:44 pm

If anyone can help me with the name of this tv show it would be great. It used to be on I think on Sunday morning after romper room. It was about this girl who goes to someone in her family's house and she goes up to the attic and finds a this old chest and when she opens the chest she gets transported to another world. It's kinda like a fairy-tale like world. Also, there's  a well in the other world with a face in it and it talks. Like I said earlier if anyone can help me it would great!

Subject: Re: need help with name of tv show

Written By: berkley98 on 05/04/04 at 2:29 pm

Heya,

was it Harriet's Magic Hat by any chance?  It was a girl who had an Aunt Harriet and she'd go up into her attic and put on a hat that would take her to different places and she meet diff ppl and learn things about the persoon...usually about their jobs - like she'd wind up w/a milkman and learn about his job and how milk was bottled and such.  There was also a big green parrot puppet in the attic named Ralph that she talked to.

Sound like it?

Michelle

Written By: salemrose on 05/05/04 at 3:55 pm

Nope thats not it but thanks anyways for trying to help :)

Written By: salemrose on 06/05/04 at 2:33 pm

nobody knows the name of this tv show the only info i have is it was on fox after romper room and before a non-animated version of the little mermaid. if anyone can help please?

Subject: fashoin of 1990's

Written By: abby on 06/08/04 at 9:21 am

do ya have a picture of what they wore in the 1990's?

Written By: Harmonica on 06/08/04 at 2:47 pm

The only show I can think of was Alice in Wonderland. But that was on the Disney channel.  It had a girl that would travel through a mirror to wonderland. I'll I remember about it is that their was a Black lady that loved snow.

Not the show but Hey I had to say.

Written By: Marian on 06/09/04 at 8:14 pm

;DDid the Magic attic club have a Tv show?Cheers!

Written By: salemrose on 08/10/04 at 7:42 pm

i still dont know the name of this show does anyone please help :\'( :\'(

Check for new replies or respond here...