inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ugh what was this called!!!!

Written By: Sammigirly22 on 05/06/04 at 7:39 pm

Okay, I'm 15 and you guys are much older than me, so if I remember it, chances are you remember it, it was in the really early 90's like maybe 1993 or 1994. THE LATEST, 1995. Okay it was a kid's salad dressing, and it had weird flavors like maybe taco? or something like that, and the bottle was colorful I think, I've been racking my brain and I can't remember, please help me!

Subject: Re: Ugh what was this called!!!!

Written By: d_brofi on 04/13/05 at 2:39 pm

Okay, I'm 15 and you guys are much older than me, so if I remember it, chances are you remember it, it was in the really early 90's like maybe 1993 or 1994. THE LATEST, 1995. Okay it was a kid's salad dressing, and it had weird flavors like maybe taco? or something like that, and the bottle was colorful I think, I've been racking my brain and I can't remember, please help me!

Oh man, I remember this too . . . in fact I got some once as a kid, I don't remember the flavor but I do remember liking it. Didn't they also have like a pizza flavor or something? And one with a lot of cheese . . . I wish I could remember the name too. Didn't it have like a penguin or some other cartoon animal character on it? Sorry I can't be of much help, but if I happen to come across anything I'll let you know. I had forgotten about this myself until I read your post here!

peace is the word
bunny

Written By: Tam on 04/13/05 at 3:14 pm

Hey Sammi...

The product you are thinking about was called "Hidden Valley Kids Dressings" (Pizza, Nacho, Taco)
Unfortunately it is no longer in production. This website also lists many other Hometown Favorites that no longer exist as well.

http://www.hometownfavorites.com/shop/btwgb.asp

Hope this helped
Tam

Written By: bbigd04 on 04/13/05 at 4:20 pm

Yea I remember those.

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/14/05 at 5:14 pm

eeeew, those were nasty. Drinkable yogurt is kinda nasty too.

Check for new replies or respond here...