inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Buffy makes me nostalgic >_<

Written By: Colleen on 05/06/04 at 11:35 pm

Whenever I watch the repeats of that show, I feel like crying because I associate everything about that show with the 90s--the music, the fashion, everything. I know it went on until 2002(?), but it's heyday was circa 1997, and sadly, I wish it was that year again.

Subject: Re: Buffy makes me nostalgic >_<

Written By: onaree on 05/07/04 at 8:30 am

I loved this show.  I was watching a rerun this morning.  It was such a well written show.  It did start going down hill when Dawn came along.  I miss it.  :\'(

Written By: annonymouse on 07/20/05 at 4:22 pm

best show ever!!! loved it!!!!!

spike was the best.      remember the episode where buffy catches spike walking through her yard.  buffy comes up pummels him and puts a steak to his cheast and says " in 5 words, tell me what u were doing"  spike says, " was  taking  a  walk.........  B***H

HAHAHAHAHA            Best show ever!!!!!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/20/05 at 5:29 pm

I like that show too, and have season three on DVD.

Written By: annonymouse on 07/20/05 at 8:18 pm

i have season 1

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 07/21/05 at 6:25 am

I also like it.

Written By: banglebabe on 08/06/05 at 9:19 pm

I have all 7 seasons of "Buffy" on DVD and all 5 seasons of "Angel" on dvd. Buffy is simply the most brilliant tv show of all time. I miss it terribly.  :(

Favorite episodes for me are in order:

1. Once more with feeling (season 6)
2. The Gift (season 5)
3. Hush (season 4)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/06/05 at 10:44 pm

My favorites are The Wish and Doppelgangland, both in season three.

Written By: Chrisrj on 08/08/05 at 6:55 pm

I hate to say it, but the late 90s are very old right now.  I was playing the original Super Smash Bros. for the N64, which came out in 1999, and it gave me a big feeling of nostalgia, too.  1999 compared to 2005 is now like 1989 compared to 1995.

I also felt nostalgic of Buffy episodes as well(which went from 1997-2003).  But it just happens, and it'll continue to happen as we all get older.  I bet I'll feel nostalgic of the episodes from season 4(1999-2000) when I see them, but like I said it happens.  It's just not that big a deal.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...