inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Do you make mix cds or tapes of 90s songs?

Written By: Lennox_626 on 05/07/04 at 3:29 pm

I made my own compilation tape today! Haven't made one in ages so I thought I'd make one. It's not completed yet, but if you have any more ideas for songs that I could put on (it's an 80s and 70s tape by the way) hit me with them. Here it is:

*~+~*Side One*~+~*                                                          *~+~*Side Two*~+~*
1. Queen-Too Much Love Will Kill You                                        1. Adam and The Ants-Stand and Deilver
2. Fleetwood Mac-Everywhere                                                  2. Abba-Dancing Queen
3. Tina Turner-Simply The Best                                                3. Queen-I Want To Break Free
4. Roxette-It Must've Been Love                                              4. Nirvana-You Know You're Right
5. Eurythmics-There Must Be An Angel                                      Any more ideas? Does anyone know an album where I can find
(Playing With My Heart)                                                            Jump by Van Halen and Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi on it?
6. Ultravox-Vienna                                                                  Does anyone know if Aerosmith have released a Greatest Hits yet?
7. Fleetwood Mac-Little Lies                                                      I think they have, but I can't find it anywhere.
8. Kate Bush-Wuthering Heights

Subject: Re: Do you make mix cds or tapes of 90s songs?

Written By: whistledog on 07/31/09 at 4:55 pm

This topic is ages old, but what the hell.  I like making mix cds.  Hafevn't made one of 90s hits in a long time, but I am working on one full of Top 40 hits of the 90s specifically for my ZUNE.  Will post a track listing later :)

Written By: whistledog on 07/31/09 at 7:11 pm

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/whistledog/EnjoytheNineties.jpg

NINETIES HIT SINGLES
A COLLECTION OF TOP 40 FAVOURITES

01 | Lead Me On - Boulevard
02 | When She Cries - Restless Heart
03 | Two Princes - Spin Doctors
04 | Just Another Day - Keven Jordan
05 | Disappear - INXS
06 | That's Freedom - John Farnham
07 | I've Got Mine - Glenn Frey
08 | My Side of the Bed - Susanna Hoffs
09 | Word of Mouth - Mike + the Mechanics
10 | Fall At Your Feet - Crowded House
11 | Send Me An Angel - The Scorpions
12 | Bird on A Wire - The Neville Brothers
13 | The Answer's Electric - Brett Ryan
14 | The One and Only - Chesney Hawkes
15 | Baby It's Tonight - Jude Cole
16 | Every Little Tear - Paul Janz
17 | Still Beating - World on Edge
18 | Don't Look Back - Kenny MacLean
19 | Saved By Love - Rik Emmett
20 | Don't Talk Just Kiss - Right Said Fred
21 | All For Love - Color Me Badd
22 | Cream - Prince and the New Power Generation
23 | Before We Fall - Sheree
24 | Am I the Same Girl? - Swing Out Sister
25 | Not Like Kissing You - West End Girls

Written By: coqueta83 on 07/31/09 at 7:43 pm

I used to make all kinds of mix tapes and CDs.  Some of them I made by either decade or genre.  But I have many others that have just a little bit of everything.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...