inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ready Or Not LOVED IT!!

Written By: Alyssa Branen on 05/13/04 at 8:21 pm

I remember first seeing this show on "Showtime" when it first started airing when they were like early early junior high. It was on opposite that show "Chris Cross". I always loved Ready or Not and WISH it would come back on somewhere..that is why i loved canadian shows, they were all pretty good. It reminded me of Degrassi kind of. Then I was excited when they started airing new ones on disney channel but that didnt last too long.

Subject: Re: Ready Or Not LOVED IT!!

Written By: 1992thousand on 05/14/04 at 6:48 am

Monkey Ears was the greatest character(or it could be i just loved to hear people say Monkey Ears). Sag was cool too. Busy and Amanda were awesome, of course

Written By: mr.smith s on 05/14/04 at 10:19 am

lol !!! I can admit i watched this show.  I liked the one where Amanda goes to the department store, looks like sears or the bay and sleeps in the bed.

I'm such a dork!! :D

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/05/05 at 10:53 pm

Ready or not was so cool. I would stay up all night and wathc the episodes of Ready or Not and Degrassi on Showtime yrs ago. I did see that Disney Channel played episodes of Ready Or Not a couple yrs back.... I almost forgot about the show.. What ever happened to the stars>?

Written By: star500 on 09/06/05 at 8:32 am

OMG I loved this show when I was a kid!! I remember it used to come on Global, which is channel three for any Canadians here at 4:00p.m. and when I was in grade 6, I used to skip doing my homework so I could watch the show! ;D Not a good idea though, my marks when pretty far down, but it was worth it...hehehehe.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/06/05 at 10:41 am

Ready or not was so cool. I would stay up all night and wathc the episodes of Ready or Not and Degrassi on Showtime yrs ago. I did see that Disney Channel played episodes of Ready Or Not a couple yrs back.... I almost forgot about the show.. What ever happened to the stars>?

The actress who played Amanda, was on the sci-fi series, Andromeda, as an alien, I am not sure about what happen to everyone else though.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/07/05 at 12:53 am

I did know about the one of them on Star Trek... Wonder what happened to the dark haired one?  I alwyas sort related to her

Written By: whistledog on 09/07/05 at 10:46 am

That chick that played Amanda was hot  :o

That guy that played Busy's dad used to appear in so many TV commercials in the 80's

Check for new replies or respond here...