inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: fashoin of the 1990's

Written By: abby on 06/08/04 at 9:19 am

:D

Subject: Re: fashoin of the 1990's

Written By: MasterSplinter on 06/09/04 at 10:31 am

I remember their was a Store called "The Fashion Man" :D

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/12/05 at 2:20 am

Flannel, shades, baseball gear, Nikes sums it up well.  Also in early 90s teased hair and mid-late 90s straight hair and bobs.

Written By: 90s boy on 03/12/05 at 2:09 pm

Baggy pants wich i still were today lol cause i hate the way most people dress today lol ;D ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/19/05 at 5:03 pm

remember those baggy plaid style pants called, "SKIDZ"? haahaha.....those were all popular and I just had to have a pair!

Erin :)

Written By: NullandVoid on 03/20/05 at 2:37 am

I remember girls (including yours truly) wearing black ribbon chokers with a charm hanging in the middle. I had a silver/gold daisy and a Marijuana plant.

Written By: 90s boy on 03/20/05 at 2:42 pm

remember those baggy plaid style pants called, "SKIDZ"? haahaha.....those were all popular and I just had to have a pair!

Erin :)

heh i had Caffen 2000 UFO and Jenco before they became Populer and cheep looking lol

Written By: m5chitown on 03/21/05 at 7:35 pm

I was born in the nineties so I never really expirienced any fashion. My cousins used to wear these awful big shirts and jeans. I watched Casper and noticed the big flanel shirts and the slick hair. Also, what's up with the shoe tongues over the pants ankles?

Written By: Kyle on 03/25/05 at 6:18 pm

I remember even in kindergarten that those 5th-6th grade guys  had to wear their shirts all the way down to their knees.  :D  I even wanted to wear a shirt like that, too? I'd also remember by about 1998-1999, everybody was wearing clips in their hair, from little 'gals about the 2nd grade to nearly college level.  How cute, and still popular today!!  :)

Written By: bbigd04 on 03/25/05 at 6:24 pm

I was born in the nineties so I never really expirienced any fashion. My cousins used to wear these awful big shirts and jeans. I watched Casper and noticed the big flanel shirts and the slick hair. Also, what's up with the shoe tongues over the pants ankles?

I was born in 1987, and I remember wearing stuff like Guess and B.U.M., in the early-mid '90s as a little kid I wore a lot of bright clothes, overalls, flanel, corduroy pants, striped shirts.

Check for new replies or respond here...