inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Star Trek: Insurrection-Even better idea for a Movie! Star Trek: Insufficient

Written By: MasterSplinter on 06/09/04 at 9:26 am

The Parody Script of Insurrection written by Jay B., it would make a cool movie.

Subject: Re: Star Trek: Insurrection-Even better idea for a Movie! Star Trek: Insufficien

Written By: MasterSplinter on 06/09/04 at 9:27 am

And while we are on the topic of "Star Trek" in my opinion they should
BRING BACK KIRK!!! Before it's too late(William Shatner dying) the way he was killed in "Insurrection" was terrible.

Subject: Re: Star Trek: Insurrection-Even better idea for a Movie! Star Trek: Insufficien

Written By: Hairspray on 06/10/04 at 2:35 pm

the way he was killed in "Insurrection" was terrible.

Wasn't that "Generations"?

Written By: Hairspray on 06/10/04 at 2:43 pm

On that note, I believe Kirk to be the best Captain and the coolest. However, I think his end was fitting. He died in the series as a hero, with honor and doing what he loved and did best; saving the day. In this day and age, realistically, he's too old too do his famous character any justice in the way we knew him. He'd be an aged and retired Kirk. Naaah! When he departed the series, he left his character with his dignity. Good for him! 8)

Written By: MasterSplinter on 06/10/04 at 4:47 pm

KIRK is Far Superior to "Captain" Picard

For the Proof, see "The Captain Kirk Page"

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/11/04 at 2:53 am

I didn't know that Admiral Kirk was killed off.  :-\\  That bites.  >:(

Subject: Re: Star Trek: Insurrection-Even better idea for a Movie! Star Trek: Insufficient

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/23/04 at 1:31 pm

Not as much as Star Trek V: The Final Fronteir sucked!

Written By: AngeFaitore on 11/24/04 at 11:30 am

My least favorite Star Trek movies are actually the two Next Generation-based movies Insurrection and Nemesis.
I kind of liked Shinzon from Nemesis in a Dark-Goth-Pretty-Boy-Professor-Snape kind of way, but I lost interest after a while.

Subject: Re: Star Trek: Insurrection-Even better idea for a Movie! Star Trek: Insufficient

Written By: Echo Nomad on 12/09/05 at 2:32 pm

Speaking of this movie, Insurrection disappointed me the most. In the Star Trek universe, each movie should be a catayst for change, yet this one was more like a stand alone episode of the series.

Check for new replies or respond here...