inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: This was either a early 90's or Late 80's show

Written By: Harmonica on 06/09/04 at 7:17 pm

Ok I've been wondering this for a long time.  I believe this show used to be on the Family channel. It was a show that took place on the Canadian American Border. It took place during the 1800's or early 1900's. It had A mountie and an American cowboy law type man that worked together. The Mountie was blonde and had semi short hair where the American had a rough beard and longer hair.

It was a very good show anyone remember it or what it was called?

Subject: Re: This was either a early 90's or Late 80's show

Written By: namilliron on 06/10/04 at 12:41 pm

Ok I've been wondering this for a long time.  I believe this show used to be on the Family channel. It was a show that took place on the Canadian American Border. It took place during the 1800's or early 1900's. It had A mountie and an American cowboy law type man that worked together. The Mountie was blonde and had semi short hair where the American had a rough beard and longer hair.

It was a very good show anyone remember it or what it was called?

Probably DUE SOUTH.  IF that helps.

Written By: whitewolf on 02/13/05 at 8:40 pm

Actually it was called Bordertown

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/13/05 at 10:12 pm

Actually it was called Bordertown

It's Bordertown, Due South had a Mountie with a pet wolf, and his partner was a cop from Chicago.

Check for new replies or respond here...