inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: full house

Written By: IluvUncleJesse on 07/24/04 at 5:50 pm

anyone my age 20 here still  like the show full house

Subject: Re: full house

Written By: Harmonica on 07/24/04 at 11:56 pm

I'm 19, and I still like the show.

Written By: nally on 07/25/04 at 10:50 am

I'm 24 and still enjoy it.

Written By: Gtaman56 on 07/25/04 at 12:24 pm

It's still my favorite show, I watch it all the time :)

Written By: IluvUncleJesse on 07/25/04 at 1:10 pm

cool :D  ;D

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 07/25/04 at 5:58 pm

I'm 29 and I really enjoy the early years of Full House from 1987 to around 1990 or maybey '91.

I used to hate the show for it's unapologetic cuteness and aww shucks factor, but I recently caught an episode on the Family Channel that seemed to be from 1988 and it made me feel so good and happy with nostalgia.  It reminded me of my growing up years.  Since I'm about the age of DJ, I think I'm a year older then her, I can appreciate the show when it showed the late 80s years. 

Written By: Tanya1976 on 07/26/04 at 2:01 am

I thought (and still think) that Full House was ridiculously cheesy and I am almost 28. My five year old likes the Nick at Nite reruns though. So, that's cool for him to watch. He even got the "watch it mister" thing down.

Tanya

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/26/04 at 6:20 pm

I'm OLD....44...so while I like Full House I can still recall the First Uncle Jesse from The Dukes Of Hazzard!

http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/8/5/26-9246.jpg

Written By: Alicia on 07/26/04 at 6:32 pm

I love Full house and wtach it every night at 9:00

Written By: onaree on 07/30/04 at 9:52 pm

I watch it every day and I'm 30.  I like the "newer" shows.  I like it when Jesse and Becky started dating and got married.  Toward the end, it got to where it was always about Michelle.  Not enough airtime for Jesse.

Written By: Lynn on 08/09/04 at 2:43 am

I'm 24 years old and I love full house!

Written By: nally on 08/27/04 at 10:22 am

I'm 24 years old and I love full house!

I'm also 24 and like I said above, I love watching it. :) There are several episodes that I don't mind seeing over again.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 08/29/04 at 3:41 pm

I am 28 and I still watch the show.  My husband thinks it's geeky  ;D  I dunno it's like a comfort show for me since I grew up in the 80's. 

Written By: SeptGrl80 on 09/02/04 at 8:32 pm

I love Full House I wish it would come out on DVD. I feel so old when I think of the girls on there. DJ (Candace Cameron) is married to a Hockey player and has 3 children and little Stephanie (Jodie Sweetin) is married to some guy who isn't famous I think. I still have the hots for John Stamos LOL

Written By: joedeertae on 09/03/04 at 8:37 am

I'm OLD....44...so while I like Full House I can still recall the First Uncle Jesse from The Dukes Of Hazzard!

http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/8/5/26-9246.jpg

Same here RNRF.
I'm 33 34 and I still watch Full House with my boys (5 & 10) and we get a kick out of the cheesyness. It's a good family show much unlike a lot/most of the shows on the tube today.
P.S. Even though Uncle Jessie of Full House fame is cool... Uncle Jessie to the Duke boys is way cooler 8) JMO though

J.Dirt 8)

Written By: wagonman76 on 09/03/04 at 11:36 am

Same here RNRF.
I'm 33 34 and I still watch Full House with my boys (5 & 10) and we get a kick out of the cheesyness. It's a good family show much unlike a lot/most of the shows on the tube today.
P.S. Even though Uncle Jessie of Full House fame is cool... Uncle Jessie to the Duke boys is way cooler 8) JMO though

J.Dirt 8)

Same here

Written By: ericadawn on 09/03/04 at 11:47 am

I'm 23 and I still love full house!

Written By: Jennifer028 on 09/05/04 at 8:07 pm

Look at them now...amazing...

http://www.sweetin.com/onestop/bridal.shower.jpg

Written By: nally on 09/05/04 at 10:38 pm

Amazing... I have a suspicion as to who those two people are... are they the actors who played Steph and DJ? ;)

Written By: IWannaBeAGoonie on 09/06/04 at 3:56 am

Okay that pic of Stephanie and DJ is really trippy!  :o

My kids, who LOVE the show, are still adjusting to all the pictures they see of "little Michelle" all over the place!! ;D

I enjoy it I guess..I mean, I won't adjust my plans to watch it, but it's still kind of cute to see it now.

I still have the hots for John Stamos LOL

Hey..he's single again... ;)

Written By: Jennifer028 on 09/06/04 at 8:30 am

Amazing... I have a suspicion as to who those two people are... are they the actors who played Steph and DJ? ;)

Yep..Steph (Jodie Sweetin) looks totally different to me!

Written By: nally on 09/06/04 at 11:31 am

Yep..Steph (Jodie Sweetin) looks totally different to me!

Yeah, I find that amazing. She's a year and a half younger than me. :)

Written By: lebeiw15 on 09/06/04 at 1:28 pm

I have probably seen every episode 4+ times.  Sad, I know.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 09/06/04 at 9:11 pm

Me too...now my 12 year old neice likes it  :)

Written By: nally on 09/06/04 at 10:28 pm

I've seen almost every episode from the 6th, 7th, and 8th seasons. Most of the ones I haven't seen yet are the very early ones.

Written By: Howard on 09/07/04 at 7:22 pm

It's amazing how these 2 grew up looking like gorgeous ladies. :)

Howard

Written By: McDonald on 09/08/04 at 12:35 pm

I remember and still love every corny cheesey little bit! Hey, quick question. In the 80s when the show first began (like 89 I think) Uncle Jessie's last name was Cockrin (sp?), but then it changed to Catsopolis...? WTF? ???

Written By: ... (ellipsis) on 09/08/04 at 2:58 pm

I remember and still love every corny cheesey little bit! Hey, quick question. In the 80s when the show first began (like 89 I think) Uncle Jessie's last name was Cockrin (sp?), but then it changed to Catsopolis...? WTF? ???

1.) The show began in 1987.
2.) Yes, during the first season, Jesse's surname was Cochren, but after the first season, they changed it to Katsopolis because John Stamos (the actor who played uncle Jesse) wanted to have his Greek heritage better represented on the show.

Written By: Howard on 09/08/04 at 7:59 pm

What was their last final show about when it went into a finale?

Howard

Written By: SeptGrl80 on 09/08/04 at 9:39 pm

What was their last final show about when it went into a finale?

Howard

Michelle fell off a horse and lost her memory they spent the whole show trying to get her memory back, sucky ending

Written By: McDonald on 09/09/04 at 10:18 am

Yeah, I remember the commercals for the last episode. Everyone at the ened took a bow as though they were in a play.

Written By: nally on 09/09/04 at 10:32 am

Michelle fell off a horse and lost her memory they spent the whole show trying to get her memory back, sucky ending

It was a two-part sequence. In Part 1, Michelle wanted to be in a horse-jumping contest, but she and her friend Elizabeth changed their minds about it when Michelle's dad and Elizabeth's mom started arguing about it, so the two girls decided to ride along the trail for fun. When they got to a log, Elizabeth's horse jumped it with ease, but Michelle's horse failed to do so, thus, Michelle fell off and hit her head, thus losing her memory. In Part 2, the family tried to help Michelle get her memory back, but nothing worked until the end, when the other Olsen twin (Michelle's "memory"; this is one of the few times in which both Olsens acted in the same scene) showed up. In the final scene, before Kimmy came in the front door announcing, "It's prom night!", Danny, Jesse, and Joey each asked Michelle a question; she got them all right (except Joey's question, "What's the capital of Nevada?"; but then he says, "She never knew that! Her memory's back!").

Written By: Howard on 09/09/04 at 8:47 pm

Now that was a stupid way of ending your show on the finale. ::)

Howard

Written By: Jennifer028 on 09/09/04 at 9:29 pm

I wish they would release this show on DVD, I can't belive they havent yet!  It's a good show for kids.  They released Boy meets world I wonder why not Full House.  :-\\

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/10/04 at 9:11 am

I never liked this show, and I am confused by the appeal of this show other than the supposedly cute Olsen girls (I didn't say twins). And I didn't like Jesse whatever his last name was. At least there was some discipline in "Diff'rent Strokes". ::)

One of my younger cousins loved Full House (when it first came on) so much that he went into crying fits when he missed an episode. He's in his 20s now.

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/10/04 at 9:14 am

Amazing is right. Candace Cameron-Bure grew up hot, and Jodie Sweetin isn't bad, either. Any pictures of Kimmy (Andrea Barber) in the present?

Written By: SeptGrl80 on 09/10/04 at 12:39 pm

Amazing is right. Candace Cameron-Bure grew up hot, and Jodie Sweetin isn't bad, either. Any pictures of Kimmy (Andrea Barber) in the present?

I saw some on Cameron's message board. Andrea Barber had a baby a couple months or so ago.

Written By: joedeertae on 09/10/04 at 2:16 pm

quite cute... :o

http://image.pathfinder.com/people/sp/watn/fullhouse/images/barber.jpg

J.Dirt 8)

Written By: Howard on 09/10/04 at 7:22 pm

Wow,Andrea Barber turned to be a gorgeous girl.Remember her on Full House when she acted so dorky?

Howard

Written By: Jennifer028 on 09/12/04 at 1:29 pm

J.Dirt 8)

Major improvement!!

Written By: Mr. X on 09/14/04 at 2:41 pm

1.) The show began in 1987.
2.) Yes, during the first season, Jesse's surname was Cochren, but after the first season, they changed it to Katsopolis because John Stamos (the actor who played uncle Jesse) wanted to have his Greek heritage better represented on the show.

Makes me wonder why they didn't name him Katsopolis in the first place. ::)

Written By: Linda on 09/28/04 at 2:59 pm

Trivia question of the day @ work is "What is the name of the Tanner's family dog?  It is driving me CRAZY!

Written By: nally on 09/28/04 at 3:35 pm

Trivia question of the day @ work is "What is the name of the Tanner's family dog?  It is driving me CRAZY!

Their dog was named Comet. He was a golden retriever.

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/28/04 at 6:25 pm

Yes, she doesn't look any different from her times as little Carrie Brady on "Days Of Our Lives". Congrats on the new kid, Andrea. :)

J.Dirt 8)

Written By: Manny on 09/29/04 at 5:42 am

I always liked Full House.  The late 80s and very early 90s years (1987 to 1990) were the best.

Too bad Full House didn't start in 1985 instead of '87, we would have gotten a couple more 80s mileage out of the show, instead of it going so 90s heavy later on in the series.  And an extra bonus, Michelle wouldn't have been around in 1985!!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/29/04 at 10:25 am

I think Jodie turned  out to be the most beautiful...Thanks for the pic, Indy :)

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/29/04 at 11:10 am

Sorry, not mine, Rock. You should thank Jennifer 028 for that photo.

I think Jodie turned  out to be the most beautiful...Thanks for the pic, Indy :)

Written By: ... (Ellipsis) on 10/01/04 at 11:20 am

Too bad Full House didn't start in 1985 instead of '87, we would have gotten a couple more 80s mileage out of the show, instead of it going so 90s heavy later on in the series.  And an extra bonus, Michelle wouldn't have been around in 1985!!

But then Pam (Danny's wife) would have been around, thus spoiling the whole plot of the show. See, the writers of the show intended for Danny to be a widowed father with three young daughters.

Written By: whistledog on 01/05/07 at 11:25 pm

I just picked up Seasons 1,2 and 3 of Full House at Wal-Mart for $20 each  I couldn't pass up that deal.  I loved Full House when it was on the air, and I still love it today.  One of the best (if not THE best) wholesome family sitcom of the 80s/90s  8)

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 01/06/07 at 5:10 am

I just picked up Seasons 1,2 and 3 of Full House at Wal-Mart for $20 each  I couldn't pass up that deal.  I loved Full House when it was on the air, and I still love it today.  One of the best (if not THE best) wholesome family sitcom of the 80s/90s  8)

Yeah, I've always like Full House too, I was a pretty big fan of it when I was younger, but since I started watching re-runs of it on Nick at Nite a couple of years ago I think I actually like it more now than I did then.

That sounds like a great deal, but I haven't seen anything like that around here :-\\

Written By: nally on 01/07/07 at 9:26 pm

I was an avid watcher of it during seasons 5 and 6...there were some pretty interesting episodes then. Now I've seen every episode at least once (from all eight seasons).

Written By: whistledog on 01/07/07 at 9:29 pm

I just picked up Season 4 and 5 of Full House.  In total, I spent around $110 dollars.  Had I paid regular price for each one, i would have spent about $200.  I saved almost a hundred bucks 8)

Written By: Marty McFly on 01/11/07 at 1:45 am

Yeah, I've always like Full House too, I was a pretty big fan of it when I was younger, but since I started watching re-runs of it on Nick at Nite a couple of years ago I think I actually like it more now than I did then.

That sounds like a great deal, but I haven't seen anything like that around here :-\\

Same here. I remember it from back when it was actually airing, and watched it occasionally, but never really got that into it. I got attached to it in the early '00s by seeing more of the reruns after the fact.

Of course the only downer about getting into a non-current show is the tendency to get attached to the characters (even if logically I know they aren't real, I've always done this with TV shows or movies I like). It's almost like a comforting feeling since you get to know them and their lives to well, then I realize in "their" world, things would've changed from that.

DJ and Kimmie would be turning 30 this year, and even Michelle would be 21. Of course that's still super young, but it's just weird to think the kids are all grown up now (then again, with DJ it was less of a shock since she already was pretty much by the end of the show, being 17-18 in 1995).

Written By: nally on 01/11/07 at 10:21 pm

Of course the only downer about getting into a non-current show is the tendency to get attached to the characters (even if logically I know they aren't real, I've always done this with TV shows or movies I like). It's almost like a comforting feeling since you get to know them and their lives to well, then I realize in "their" world, things would've changed from that.

I got "attached" to them quite well too. As I've said in another thread, there are things about all the main characters which I like; they all seemed friendly and/or witty in their own regard. :)

DJ and Kimmie would be turning 30 this year, and even Michelle would be 21. Of course that's still super young, but it's just weird to think the kids are all grown up now (then again, with DJ it was less of a shock since she already was pretty much by the end of the show, being 17-18 in 1995).

Yeah. I wonder what it would've been like if the show had made it to a 20th season?! :o

Probably not quite the same. :-\\

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/11/07 at 11:11 pm

I got "attached" to them quite well too. As I've said in another thread, there are things about all the main characters which I like; they all seemed friendly and/or witty in their own regard. :)
Yeah. I wonder what it would've been like if the show had made it to a 20th season?! :o

they would have probably run out of topics by that point. ;D

Written By: nally on 01/11/07 at 11:13 pm

Topics? As in, ideas for possible episodes? You're probably right! ;)

The Simpsons has lasted 18 seasons and they haven't run out of topics yet! :D Of course, that's an animated show.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/11/07 at 11:16 pm

Topics? As in, ideas for possible episodes? You're probably right! ;)

The Simpsons has lasted 18 seasons and they haven't run out of topics yet! :D Of course, that's an animated show.

wow, it's hard to believe that The Simpsons have been on for that long....that's a very long time!! :o

Written By: nally on 01/11/07 at 11:20 pm

wow, it's hard to believe that The Simpsons have been on for that long....that's a very long time!! :o

Well, it's been a very popular show... heaven knows when and if it'll ever have a series finale. :-\\

Written By: Marty McFly on 01/12/07 at 7:49 am

Obviously it's not real and we know this, but I'm not so much referring to the show being "on the air", I mean it more in the sense of what would "their" world be like now? After all, there is a Full House universe with a past and a future. I mean, Jesse was born around 1962 of that history (even though he doesn't exist in ours), and the show wasn't on then.

So, by that same logic, there would also be a 2007 of the Full House universe.

Awww nevermind me, it's a "geek" thing. ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/12/07 at 10:50 am

XD They already have. Many of the lessons at the end of the episodes were in past ones.

I think the later middle seasons, like... Numbers 5-6, were the best. The writers and actors were better, and in the last two seasons, it just got TOO cheesy to watch... at all.

Written By: Marty McFly on 01/12/07 at 11:49 am

^The only episode that I was disappointed with was the Finale.

I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but the reason it ended the way it did was because FH originally planned to come back for another season on WB (which was brand new in '95 and more centered to urban/cutting edge shows). But John Stamos backed out for a few reasons, so they had to end it with Michelle and her horse.

Yeah, the midseasons were best. In the very beginning, it wasn't quite defined yet (and Jesse was more of a wildman, of course Becky and the twins weren't yet around), and in the end, some of it did start getting maybe not stale, but "done it before".

Written By: whistledog on 01/12/07 at 12:42 pm

One thing I notice .. In Season 1, John Stamos played Jesse Cochran.  From Season 2 and on, he was Jesse Katsopolis

Written By: nally on 01/12/07 at 1:44 pm

One thing I notice .. In Season 1, John Stamos played Jesse Cochran.  From Season 2 and on, he was Jesse Katsopolis

That's because John Stamos wanted his Greek heritage to be better represented on the show. In my book, his character's surname is always Katsopolis.

Written By: nally on 01/12/07 at 1:47 pm

^The only episode that I was disappointed with was the Finale.

I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but the reason it ended the way it did was because FH originally planned to come back for another season on WB (which was brand new in '95 and more centered to urban/cutting edge shows). But John Stamos backed out for a few reasons, so they had to end it with Michelle and her horse.

And in the last scene, all ten of the main characters are together in the living room (plus Steve, who'd returned as DJ's prom date).

Yeah, if FH had gone on to a 9th season, then DJ would've be entering college, and Stephanie would've finished middle school.

Written By: whistledog on 01/12/07 at 6:09 pm

That's because John Stamos wanted his Greek heritage to be better represented on the show. In my book, his character's surname is always Katsopolis.

Katsopolis sounds way better than Cochrane for sure. 

Unless maybe Jessie Cochrane is related to Tom Cochrane ;D

"Life is A Highway, I wanna ride it to Full House"

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 01/12/07 at 9:16 pm

Same here. I remember it from back when it was actually airing, and watched it occasionally, but never really got that into it. I got attached to it in the early '00s by seeing more of the reruns after the fact.

Yeah, it would be pretty neat to see what those characters would be up to today. I'm sure that by now D.J, or Stephanie, or heck even Michelle probably would've had a child, so Danny would be a grandfather :o

Heck, even the twins would be over 15 now. It makes you wonder if they would all still be living in that house together(even though I doubt that), and most importantly, would Joey have gotten married by now(I mean he would be well over 40, I would hope he wouldn't still be living with Danny ;D).

Written By: nally on 01/15/07 at 11:20 pm

Yeah, it would be pretty neat to see what those characters would be up to today. I'm sure that by now D.J, or Stephanie, or heck even Michelle probably would've had a child, so Danny would be a grandfather :o

Heck, even the twins would be over 15 now. It makes you wonder if they would all still be living in that house together(even though I doubt that), and most importantly, would Joey have gotten married by now(I mean he would be well over 40, I would hope he wouldn't still be living with Danny ;D).

The characters of Danny and Joey would be about 50 now.

Written By: Marty McFly on 01/16/07 at 1:47 am

Yeah I've thought about this before, too. It would actually be a pretty "empty House" in their 2007, which is sorta sad.

I read that there were tenative plans in what would've been the 10th season, for DJ to go to college out of the area, so her character would've been down to the occasional guest spot. I bet she and Steve (or possibly someone else, if they broke up again later) would have kids by now, even in the FH Late '90s. She seems most like the type that would have (probably from being the oldest sister, she sorta grew up the quickest too).

Steph and Michelle probably would've went to JC or a 4-year college in the area, so it's iffy as to whether or not they'd still be living there (they'd be about 24 and 20 now). In the final season or so, when Stephanie started getting into adolescence, she seemed potentially to be even more of a partier/troublemaker than DJ was, so she'd probably want her own place. Same for Michelle too, I guess.

I bet Jesse, Rebecca and the twins stayed in the house a couple more years and moved out once the kids got big enough to want/need their own bedrooms or when they started school (they'd be 6 around 1997).

Joey is hard to say, lol. ;)

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 01/16/07 at 4:11 am

Yeah, they would be. I think there was an episode about Danny turning 30 in 1987, so he'd be 50 this year :o

Yeah I've thought about this before, too. It would actually be a pretty "empty House" in their 2007, which is sorta sad.

I read that there were tenative plans in what would've been the 10th season, for DJ to go to college out of the area, so her character would've been down to the occasional guest spot. I bet she and Steve (or possibly someone else, if they broke up again later) would have kids by now, even in the FH Late '90s. She seems most like the type that would have (probably from being the oldest sister, she sorta grew up the quickest too).

Steph and Michelle probably would've went to JC or a 4-year college in the area, so it's iffy as to whether or not they'd still be living there (they'd be about 24 and 20 now). In the final season or so, when Stephanie started getting into adolescence, she seemed potentially to be even more of a partier/troublemaker than DJ was, so she'd probably want her own place. Same for Michelle too, I guess.

I bet Jesse, Rebecca and the twins stayed in the house a couple more years and moved out once the kids got big enough to want/need their own bedrooms or when they started school (they'd be 6 around 1997).

Joey is hard to say, lol. ;)

That kinda makes me want to read some Full House fan fiction ;D

I agree that Stephanie probably would've wanted to leave home as soon as she could. Like you said she seemed like more of a partier than DJ was. Michelle was too young to really tell if she was the same way, but since she would almost be 21 now, chances are she would've left home by now.

Written By: nally on 01/16/07 at 3:37 pm

Yeah, they would be. I think there was an episode about Danny turning 30 in 1987, so he'd be 50 this year :o

Yes, it was from the first season. It was episode #11, so it was most likely late 1987 when that ep aired. ;)

Written By: nupur on 01/18/07 at 6:23 pm

i love this show. during vacation, i watch full house everyday at noon and, like somebody else mentioned, i've seen each episode at least 4 times (kinda embarrassing, i know). i think the show was a lot better when everybody was still pretty young, around the time Jesse first met Becky.
  it's really strange how different stephanie looks from one season to the next. what puzzles me the most is how she can go from having completely curly hair one season, then all of a sudden it's straight (maybe they thought she was too old for curls??).
  DJ was always my favorite character. stephanie really annoys me sometimes, and michelle does, too ("you got it, dude" ::)).

:)

Written By: Marty McFly on 01/18/07 at 6:27 pm

That kinda makes me want to read some Full House fan fiction ;D

I agree that Stephanie probably would've wanted to leave home as soon as she could. Like you said she seemed like more of a partier than DJ was. Michelle was too young to really tell if she was the same way, but since she would almost be 21 now, chances are she would've left home by now.

I actually might give a shot at writing some Fanfic, if I get enough time. I used to write BTTF stuff a few years ago.

Michelle had some "rebellious" moments, although she was still only 9 when it ended, so it's hard to say if it was just a little kid phase (I think she was a little spoiled, but didn't know any better when she was way younger) or if it would've continued.

If I ever want to think about what an older Michelle would be like, I'd just think of the Olsen Twins in that year. ;D

Written By: nally on 01/18/07 at 11:26 pm

I've been thinking...if FH did continue for more seasons, and Jesse and/or Joey did move out, then it wouldn't really be a "full house" anymore...but maybe if one of the goils had gotten married and had a kid, then it would be full in another respect. Nah...

Written By: Marian on 01/25/07 at 2:54 pm

Watch one versus 100 and you can see"Danny" today!not aged too much!

Written By: Marty McFly on 01/25/07 at 6:55 pm

I think he's recognizable, though he's definitely aged.

Although I have to say, even back then, he always acted responsible and quite a bit older than he really was, so it's less of a surprise to see him as actually being older now. Remember that one episode where he dated that 21-year old chick who was interning at the TV station? He was 33 at the time and when it showed him trying to act young and dress in rocker clothes (for their Slaughter concert :D ), it looked ridiculous, albeit funny. Although, for some 33-year olds, they're not really that removed from the youth culture anyway in terms of attitude.

I always got the feeling Danny was portrayed as being older than his age to show the contrast between him and the girls.

Written By: nally on 01/25/07 at 7:51 pm

Yes...Bob Saget is now 50 years old! :o

I have not watched that show, but I saw a clip of it not too long ago. He looks good for a 50-year-old.

Written By: nally on 01/25/07 at 7:55 pm

Although I have to say, even back then, he always acted responsible and quite a bit older than he really was, so it's less of a surprise to see him as actually being older now. Remember that one episode where he dated that 21-year old chick who was interning at the TV station? He was 33 at the time and when it showed him trying to act young and dress in rocker clothes (for their Slaughter concert :D ), it looked ridiculous, albeit funny. Although, for some 33-year olds, they're not really that removed from the youth culture anyway in terms of attitude.

Yes, that was episode #93; it was on ABC Family yestrday (I think). Saget himself was almost 35, but the character was 33. That was the episode where Michelle graduated from preschool and DJ graduated from middle school; Stephanie felt left out because she was only moving on from 3rd grade to 4th grade. Anyway I do have to agree that Danny looked goofy in that rocker outfit; it was a way for him to express his "younger" self. ;D

Written By: Maggie on 07/24/08 at 2:55 pm

I never liked Michelle, and towards the end it got to be all about her. DJ would be married with kids now, and Stephanie probably too. Michelle'd  be in college,  but I bet she'd live at home. I think both Danny and Joey probably in the end would have gotten married though, and they probably would have ended up moving out of the house.

Written By: nally on 07/24/08 at 4:50 pm

^That might be true...if FH continued into a 21st season, lol. :o It just wouldn't have been the same anymore.

Check for new replies or respond here...