inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tonya Harding

Written By: eightiesfan on 08/06/04 at 11:33 am

Do you think she helped plan the attack on Nancy Kerrigan in 1994?  I'm not sure if she actively was involved in the planning of it, but I feel she probably had some knowledge about it beforehand.

(FYI: I read in TV Guide a while back that Tonya's a boxer now - apparently she got into the sport after appearing on that Celebrity Boxing special a couple years ago and defeated Paula Jones - she was supposed to be up against Amy Fisher originally, but Fisher's parole officer forbade her to participate.)

Subject: Re: Tonya Harding

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 08/06/04 at 2:30 pm

Tonya Harding planned the attack, using every bit of her White trash oriented mind.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/06/04 at 3:46 pm

How about a Celebrity Boxing Match between Tonya Harding, and soldier-cum-prison-guard Lynndie England?

;D

Written By: Howard on 08/06/04 at 8:16 pm

http://www.tonyaharding.com/files/images/TONYA-HARDING_001.JPG

She'd most likely beat Lyndie England.

Howard

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/09/04 at 11:56 am

I can't help thinking about a SNL skit. "Hi, I'm Tanya Harding for the club."

Cat

Written By: Tanya1976 on 08/09/04 at 3:48 pm

Yeah, she knew about it. If she didn't full out plan it, she knew it was coming.

Tanya (she gives us Tanyas a bad name/Why are all the Tanyas considered crazy?)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/11/04 at 5:52 pm

I don't condone what she did....but after all this time I actually think Nancy is the real "Beeatch" while I've always thought Tonya was not that bad of a person deep down, I still hate what she did :(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/13/04 at 1:01 pm

I don't condone what she did....but after all this time I actually think Nancy is the real "Beeatch" while I've always thought Tonya was not that bad of a person deep down, I still hate what she did :(

I think they both were b!tches. I'm not too sure which one was worse.

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/13/04 at 1:08 pm

Cat

I think with Tonya, what you see is what you get.  My guess about Nancy is that she is probably a high-maintenance priss and a royal pain in the *** when the cameras are not rolling.

I'd party with Tonya.  :P

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/13/04 at 3:22 pm

I think with Tonya, what you see is what you get.   My guess about Nancy is that she is probably a high-maintenance priss and a royal pain in the *** when the cameras are not rolling.

I'd party with Tonya.  :P
Damn right, LyricBoy...you bring the pretzels and I'll bring the beer! Although if we wanted to party with Nancy we'd probably need to wear a 3 piece monkey suit and eat fish eggs :P

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/13/04 at 8:49 pm

darn right, LyricBoy...you bring the pretzels and I'll bring the beer! Although if we wanted to party with Nancy we'd probably need to wear a 3 piece monkey suit and eat fish eggs :P

My guess is that Tonua is more like a Malt Liquor type of gal.  8)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/13/04 at 11:47 pm

My guess is that Tonua is more like a Malt Liquor type of gal.  8)
You're probably right...I'll get some Colt 45 :P

Written By: AL-B on 08/14/04 at 4:10 pm

I've always thought that Tonya Harding had an amazing @ss.  ;)

Written By: IWannaBeAGoonie on 08/15/04 at 2:58 am

Cat

I can agree with that.  But yeah, I think that if she didn't plan it, she certainly knew about it.

Check for new replies or respond here...