inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone remember this? Shampoo of the 90's

Written By: Markswife on 08/22/04 at 8:06 am

Anyone remember Vibrance shampoo? I beleive it was made by Helene Curtis. Is it still available anywhere in the world?

Thanks ;D

Subject: Re: Anyone remember this? Shampoo of the 90's

Written By: lorac614 on 08/22/04 at 2:02 pm

I loved this shampoo!!  It was in an orange bottle and had a fruity scent.  I don't think it's available anywhere. 

Written By: Layce on 08/22/04 at 4:29 pm

I remember a Vibrance shampoo but I could've sworn it was by L'oreal   ???

Written By: Pinkpanthergirl on 09/14/04 at 11:39 pm

Yeah, I remember that shampoo! If fact, I'm looking for it too. It made my hair soooo curly.

Written By: Gale on 09/19/04 at 9:34 am

I LOVED this line!!!  In fact I am actively searching for any Vibrance Shampoo and Conditioner products available!  I would even like to get my hands on an empty bottle of the conditioner, just to check out the ingredients.  If anyone can help me locate any, I would really appreciate it!

Written By: KimberIndy on 09/26/04 at 9:55 am

My sister LOVED Vibrance shampoo! It was made by Helene Curtis. She was overjoyed to find a couple bottles of shampoo at a dollar store/closeout place awhile back, but hasn't found it since. It's been out of production for several years.  :-[

Subject: Has any one found this shanpoo on the web yet???

Written By: Angm421 on 10/17/04 at 10:38 am

I loved this shampoo!!! I have not seen it since i move from california to new york in 96! I saw an old bottle in  of my friend house 2 years ago and she said she got it from the Helena curtis outlet in thier building in CT.
all I want is a web site so i can buy a few bottles of this stuff. It smelled so nice and made my hair so soft

Written By: Saphire on 08/10/11 at 7:17 pm

This shampoo line was the best ever for every hairtype and extremely affordable.  I have been searching for it too for years!!!  It made my hair silky and grew well down my back. I WISH they would bring it back.  It was an amazing quality product.  Everything good never stays :(

Written By: NeoMe on 11/06/11 at 10:08 pm

I just remember the AMAZING scent of the shampoo & conditioners, like orange creamcicles!!!  You can buy them on ebay for an exorbitant  price, too risky to pay especially since it's been discontinued for nearly a decade, and the stuff on ebay are probably a good bit dehydrated/evaporated.  :\'(

HC did mess up by choosing to discontinue this line.

Written By: Ryan112390 on 11/14/11 at 3:59 pm

For me, the Shampoo of the '90s was VO5 lol

Written By: Lilly on 12/14/11 at 9:18 am

If anyone is still looking for this. I know where I live (in Ohio) that the Dollar General just got it in, and they are selling it for like $1 per bottle for both shampoo and conditionar. 24 fl oz, it's in an orange bottle to. But it's made by another company (or maybe an off one) though I can't remember the name of the company. Might give it a try looking in your Dollar General stores.

I haven't tried it, not sure about it, I am looking for something that really cleans the hair that really helps to stimulate it to grow more which is how I came to find this a sales person in the store recommended it. Still haven't gotten it yet, I've tried so many shampoo's and conditionars I could almost open my own salon lol.

Written By: Saphire on 07/26/12 at 6:28 pm

If anyone is still looking for this. I know where I live (in Ohio) that the Dollar General just got it in, and they are selling it for like $1 per bottle for both shampoo and conditionar. 24 fl oz, it's in an orange bottle to. But it's made by another company (or maybe an off one) though I can't remember the name of the company. Might give it a try looking in your Dollar General stores.

I haven't tried it, not sure about it, I am looking for something that really cleans the hair that really helps to stimulate it to grow more which is how I came to find this a sales person in the store recommended it. Still haven't gotten it yet, I've tried so many shampoo's and conditionars I could almost open my own salon lol.

Lily did you ever get it?  Or did you ever find out the name on it.  I REALLY need this!!!  I spend hundreds trying to find the perfect new stuff and really all I need is Vibrance to come back for good.  NOTHING comes close to it and I have kinky wavy hair I guess.  If they put it back on the shelf I'd GLADLY pay $10 a bottle. 

Written By: Starde on 07/26/12 at 7:30 pm

For me, the Shampoo of the '90s was VO5 lol

Oh my God, VO5! That used to be THE shampoo in my family back in the 90's.

Written By: amjikloviet on 07/26/12 at 7:51 pm

Oh my God, VO5! That used to be THE shampoo in my family back in the 90's.

Anyone remember Vibrance shampoo? I beleive it was made by Helene Curtis. Is it still available anywhere in the world?

Thanks ;D

These shampoos are so hard to find today.

Check for new replies or respond here...