inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: im trying to find out the name of these toys! plz help!!!

Written By: korianna on 08/23/04 at 7:29 am

when i was little i used to play with these toys but my mom had a garage sale and sold them all! i forgot the names and cant seem to find them anywhere.

1. they were these little dolls and when u removed thier plastic skirts they had bubbles u could blow and kinda looked like ballerinas. they had barbie like hair but were only like 2 inches tall.

2.therer were these other small dolls that were only about 3 inches tall, or less, and they all kinda had a theme, like a favorite sport or hobbie, they even had little cards that came with them that said their names and thier age and favorite things to do.

3. there were these little soft plastic dogs that u could colect, they were kinda tiny, and they looked alot like the rub a dub doggie on the in the 80s toy page of this site but the were only like 2 inches tall or so, and they were not from the puppy in my pocket colection or from pound puppies.

if you have any info i would really apreciate it, thanks alot

~korianna :)

Subject: Re: im trying to find out the name of these toys! plz help!!!

Written By: Jennifer028 on 08/23/04 at 3:55 pm

What era were they from?  80's?  90's?

Subject: Re: im trying to find out the name of these toys! plz help!!!

Written By: korianna on 08/23/04 at 11:43 pm

i think the early 90's but im not sure, i was born in 89 but they could have come from a garage sale or where hand me downs. i think they weres sold in both the 80's and 90's. if i saw a picture i would know it was them so do u know any sites besides here and ebay that show pics of 80s and 90s toys?

Check for new replies or respond here...