inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Beethoven's 2nd HELP! PLEASE!

Written By: vanessa on 10/07/04 at 9:08 pm

Ok, so they were giving Beethoven's 2nd on ABC Family and there are these two songs on there that aren't on the soundtrack. .one of them is in the scene where the kids are giving the puppies a bath, the father is shown running after the puppies and all that good stuff, all I can remember from the song is i think" I got a pocket for love. . " I THINK that's what it says. .

The other song is the one being played at the house party that Ryce goes to in the forest.

I've been looking for help everywhere, I MUST find information on who sings them.

PLEASE HELP

Subject: Re: Beethoven's 2nd HELP! PLEASE!

Written By: nally on 10/08/04 at 10:46 am

I don't know which song(s) you're referring to, but you can find the information you want by clicking on this link. By the way, I've seen the movie many times and enjoyed it. I was watching the last scenes on ABC Family last night. ;)

Written By: ... (ellipsis) on 10/13/04 at 3:29 pm

Geez, I wish I could help you, but I can't. When I saw the movie, I just paid attention to what was going on; didn't much pay attention to the music. If I see it on ABC Family again, maybe I can listen for the music.

Written By: Arei on 11/04/04 at 7:44 pm

I know!! I remember that song too, i need to watch the video again this weekend when i get down to my grandparents, because eversince i first saw the movie, i will random have "pocket full of love" go thru my head.

I wanna say its the Spin Doctors that are the artists. I first thought the song was Two Princes (I swear i thought that song was in the movie) but i dont beleive thats correct. >.> Currently im trying to find the song Day I Fall in Love, cant find it anywhere >.> I love that song!! ><

Written By: Arei on 11/04/04 at 7:46 pm

*i would edit my last post but since im a guess it wont let me*

Jimmy Olsen's Blues, thats sung by the Spin Doctors, that might be it.

Written By: carrieann74 on 11/09/04 at 3:04 pm

Pocketfull of Kryptonite by the spin doctors My kids watch this movie at least once a week!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/03/07 at 3:44 am

Is this one of the songs from the soundtrack listing for Beethoven 2nd on International Movie Database?

Written By: nally on 08/04/07 at 3:21 pm

Is this one of the songs from the soundtrack listing for Beethoven 2nd on International Movie Database?

yes, that is a good source for finding music from movies and TV shows. I even provided the link in my other posting on this thread.

Check for new replies or respond here...