inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Favorite Real World Cast

Written By: eightiesfan on 10/14/04 at 7:34 am

I thought the San Francisco cast was the most interesting, between Puck's antics and watching Pedro deal with HIV. 

Hawaii was interesting too, with Ruthie's drinking and the romance between Colin & Amaya.

Subject: Re: Favorite Real World Cast

Written By: Tanya1976 on 10/14/04 at 1:41 pm

I voted for Miami.

But, it's a toss-up among the original and newer New York, San Francisco, Boston, and Miami casts. After that, pretty much I stopped really caring. As for the worst, London.

Tanya

Written By: Jennifer028 on 10/14/04 at 5:38 pm

Real World Chicago.  I liked Keri and Tonya (even though she was bratty)

http://www.mtv.com/onair/realworld/season11/assets/images/pic_season_11.jpg

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/31/05 at 10:08 pm

Real World Boston

and

Real World Seattle

Erin :)

Written By: bluelucky13 on 06/01/05 at 12:06 am

I voted for Boston but I have a few favorites. I loved Seattle, Boston, New York (back to NY cast), and San Diego. You couldn't beat San Diego when it comes to drama! Oh, and the last cast, Philly. I liked those guys.

Written By: bj26 on 06/02/05 at 9:11 am

I thought the San Francisco cast was the most interesting, between Puck's antics and watching Pedro deal with HIV. 

Hawaii was interesting too, with Ruthie's drinking and the romance between Colin & Amaya.
I liked the SF group with the LA group second.  Puck was a true nut but was a pretty good guest host on MTV, he had potential, but they never gave him a chance and he got kind of angry.

John was memorable for the LA group, he laid around and drank kool-aid but was a pretty good basketball player.

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 06/02/05 at 5:25 pm

I had a hard time getting into this series. It was obviously scripted. But I did watch the first new york one.

Written By: NullandVoid on 06/02/05 at 6:42 pm

I voted for Hawaii. Tek was nutty and Ruthie was a drunk, pure comedy.

I have to give real world Philly an honorable mention just for the simple fact that my buddy was in it. Yeah, I know that season was BORIINNNG!!!! ::)

Written By: Carrie on 06/03/05 at 1:10 am

Boston was my favorite. I stopped watching midseason through New Orleans.

Check for new replies or respond here...