inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: female rocker

Written By: cafehousechik on 10/19/04 at 6:28 pm

Who is your favorite female rocker of the 90's?
My fav is Melissa Etheridge. She always comes out with awesome albums. She just put out another one called Lucky, has anyone heard the whole thing? did you like it? I heard some of the songs because I watched the live dvd at my internship at umvd. The dvd has songs from all of her cds old and new. And it's all live concert footage so its rad! If you are a fan check it out it's pretty cool.

Subject: Re: female rocker

Written By: woops on 10/19/04 at 6:45 pm

Courtney Love  8) Back when she rocked & was in the band Hole.

I also like PJ Harvey, Veruca Salt, Alanis Morissette (only her first album), and L7.

Written By: bj26 on 10/20/04 at 7:41 am

Julianna Hatfield

Written By: chaka on 04/13/05 at 9:18 am

Courtney Love  8) Back when she rocked & was in the band Hole.

I also like PJ Harvey, Veruca Salt, Alanis Morissette (only her first album), and L7.

Yeah,Courtney was sooo much better when she was in Hole.
I still don't understand why she has to act so foolish..it annoyes :P

Written By: SingBlueSilver on 04/17/05 at 3:42 pm

Juliana Hatfield, Tanya Donnelly, Kay Hanley, Alanis, Chantal Kreviazuk (she doesn't really "rock" but her writing and music are still very talented), Eve's Plum, the girl bassist from White Zombie, Fleming and John (the lead singer's voice is truly unreal), Michelle Malone, just to name a few.

Written By: SkyLowLow on 04/18/05 at 4:21 pm

Shirley Manson.

Check for new replies or respond here...