inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: FULL HOUSE on dvd!!

Written By: Jennifer028 on 10/20/04 at 12:57 pm

Just got this in my email from tvshowsondvd.com

Full House - Thousands of you have been heard! DVDs coming!
Posted by David Lambert
10/20/2004

Full House is the 7th-most-requested show here at TSoD, among the ever-shortening list of series that have not come out on DVD yet. Thousands of our readers want to get their hands on season sets of this beloved show. Well, the folks at Warner have heard you fans loud and clear, and they are doing something about it!

Our very own Gord Lacey - in L.A. this week for the 2nd Annual TV-DVD Conference - was told there by reps from the studio that Full House is coming to DVD in 2005. A specific date hasn't been decided upon yet, nor do we have any other details just yet. But fans can rest easy, because these are definitely coming in the first quarter of the new year. Stay tuned for more info in the not-too-distant future!

Subject: Re: FULL HOUSE on dvd!!

Written By: eightiesfan on 12/08/04 at 9:13 am

Over at www.sitcomsonline.com, they have a message board area for Full House fans - they were talking about the first season coming out on DVD, and it might include a previously unaired pilot which had a different actor playing Danny Tanner and another set of infant twins played Michelle.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 12/11/04 at 10:57 am

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/images/fullhousemessageboard.jpg

What a cool gang   ;)

Written By: Howard on 12/11/04 at 7:29 pm

and still the Olsen Twins grew up to be hot babes. :o :P

Howard

Written By: AngeFaitore on 12/11/04 at 9:01 pm

Can I say... "OH HELL NO!" ?

Written By: ... on 12/20/04 at 9:37 pm

I can't wait! Does anyone know when the DVDs will be released to the public??

Written By: figwig on 01/02/05 at 8:12 pm

Can I say... "OH HELL NO!" ?

I agree AF.  That show was abysmal >:( Because of that cockblock who played uncle Joey.  This man was never funny at all.  He should be beaten with a cricket bat until he is unreconizable to his family.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 01/03/05 at 10:48 am

I can't wait! Does anyone know when the DVDs will be released to the public??

February 8th    ;)

Written By: neebs25 on 01/03/05 at 11:16 am

I absolutly HATE that show, the main dad guy is such a dork, and I hate Jessies mullet.  And the really sad thing is that I used to watch that show....Well, we all make mistakes.

Written By: cutie on 01/11/05 at 8:06 pm

does any one know when they are coming out with all 8 seasons on dvd???and does any one know if they are going to have a soundtrack for the show???does any one know who i could contact to find out this info???

Check for new replies or respond here...