inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone remember these toys from the 90s?

Written By: Korianna on 10/21/04 at 6:07 pm

ive been looking for these toys forever on ebay & google. they were around in 1994 or so.

1st there where these little dog toys that were made of soft rubber and were all different colors, i think they were called like presiose poochies, or pretty poochies or something like that.

then there where these little bear toys that had playground equiptment and stuff. they all had some kind of theme to them and you could wind them up and they would walk around or play w/ their toys or something. i think they were called bitsy bears but im not sure.

Also there where these really tiny 1 or 2 inch dolls w/ bubbles inside thier skirts, and they kinda looked like balerinas. i thnk they were called ballerina bubbles dolls.

i dont really no where to find info on these toys. any ideas would be apreciated. thanks

korianna

Subject: Re: Anyone remember these toys from the 90s?

Written By: B-Hags on 02/01/05 at 7:40 pm

the dogs were called puppy in my pocket i believe

Written By: saratoga954 on 02/02/05 at 11:28 am

I'm pretty sure this was the 90's but I remember Slap Braceletts were so awesome! lol

Written By: Aubster on 02/02/05 at 5:23 pm

Do you remember the little scented dolls thats skirts flipped up and they had a hat on to turn into cup cakes?? Or the little tiny babies that would come in like 7 and theyd have a huge stroller for all seven babies?  ??? Remember?

Written By: SpaceHog on 02/02/05 at 5:29 pm

remember "Baby Go Bye Bye"

Written By: AngeFaitore on 02/02/05 at 5:32 pm

Do you remember the little scented dolls thats skirts flipped up and they had a hat on to turn into cup cakes?? Or the little tiny babies that would come in like 7 and theyd have a huge stroller for all seven babies?  ??? Remember?

I remember 'em. They weren't called Scratch N' Sniff Babies, though, I think they had a better, cuter name for them.
I would have called them Scratch N' Sniff Babies!

Written By: Aubster on 02/02/05 at 5:34 pm

I remember 'em. They weren't called Scratch N' Sniff Babies, though, I think they had a better, cuter name for them.
I would have called them Scratch N' Sniff Babies!

Haha Thanks!  ;D

Written By: Liv on 02/15/05 at 11:11 am

I think they were called CupCake dolls guys- maybe that will help you in your search!

ive been looking for these toys forever on ebay & google. they were around in 1994 or so.

1st there where these little dog toys that were made of soft rubber and were all different colors, i think they were called like presiose poochies, or pretty poochies or something like that.

then there where these little bear toys that had playground equiptment and stuff. they all had some kind of theme to them and you could wind them up and they would walk around or play w/ their toys or something. i think they were called bitsy bears but im not sure.

Also there where these really tiny 1 or 2 inch dolls w/ bubbles inside thier skirts, and they kinda looked like balerinas. i thnk they were called ballerina bubbles dolls.

i dont really no where to find info on these toys. any ideas would be apreciated. thanks

korianna

Check for new replies or respond here...