inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Worst '90's Cartoons

Written By: woops on 11/22/04 at 7:02 pm

Besides "All of the Above!!!"...

"Hammerman", "New Kids On The Block", "Cow & Chicken", "Rugrats", and "The Brothers Grunts"...  :P

Subject: Re: Worst '90's Cartoons

Written By: nally on 11/22/04 at 7:22 pm

My picks: Any of Cartoon Network's original shows (many of which are listed here) and a few Nickelodeon shows...and Pokemon.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/23/04 at 1:18 pm

I voted for Hammerman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/23/04 at 2:05 pm

Hammerman and Nkotb. I wasn't watching cartoons anymore at this time, but I remember them sucking when my little sister watched them.

Tanya

Written By: Raven on 11/23/04 at 8:28 pm

All of the Above

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/23/04 at 8:51 pm

Hammerman and Nkotb. I wasn't watching cartoons anymore at this time, but I remember them sucking when my little sister watched them.

Tanya

I remember the NKTOB cartoon sucking too...

Written By: Punk Daddy on 11/23/04 at 11:46 pm

I think Recess is one of the best cartoons to come out of the 90s, personally.

I still watch it with my son saturday mornings...err..i used to till recently...i think they may have dropped it as a program.

Written By: AngeFaitore on 11/24/04 at 7:26 am

In the first grade, all the kids either liked MC Hammer or Vanilla Ice.
I, unfortunately liked MC Hammer. I even wanted one of those photo sweaters that were so popular at the time. Anybody remember those? They had a bulky looking photo made out of some sort of cotton smack dab in the middle of the sweater that featured the pop stars of the early 90s.
Anyway, I vaguely remember watching Hammerman. The only thing I found cool about it was some jive sound that they used whenever Hammerman powered up or made some kind of dance move.
It MUST be bad if I can't remember it. Unfortunately, I remember the NKOTB cartoon all too well. It was on the Disney Channel. 

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/24/04 at 10:34 am

In the first grade, all the kids either liked MC Hammer or Vanilla Ice.
I, unfortunately liked MC Hammer. I even wanted one of those photo sweaters that were so popular at the time. Anybody remember those? They had a bulky looking photo made out of some sort of cotton smack dab in the middle of the sweater that featured the pop stars of the early 90s.
Anyway, I vaguely remember watching Hammerman. The only thing I found cool about it was some jive sound that they used whenever Hammerman powered up or made some kind of dance move.
It MUST be bad if I can't remember it. Unfortunately, I remember the NKOTB cartoon all too well. It was on the Disney Channel. 

I unfortunaly remember owning both Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer cassete tapes... What was I thinking?  ::)  ;D

Written By: Southern Image on 10/06/05 at 1:00 pm

I can't stand Pokemon

Written By: whistledog on 10/06/05 at 1:50 pm

Hammerman
New Kids on the Block

Written By: L on 10/07/05 at 11:04 pm

I think Garfeild and friends

Written By: whistledog on 10/07/05 at 11:20 pm

:o

Written By: woops on 10/09/05 at 12:11 am

I also can't stand that cat...  :P

Written By: robby76 on 10/09/05 at 6:16 am

Okay I was in my mid-teens, but I kinda liked New Kids on The Block... and no I didn't like the group. The cartoon was sorta like the "Bill & Ted" cartoon.

Check for new replies or respond here...