inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ned and Stacey!

Written By: AngeFaitore on 11/24/04 at 7:34 am

Who still likes Ned and Stacey? Who gets excited when the re-runs turn up?
Thomas Haden Church ruled as Ned Dorsey, the well-dressed ad executive who hooked up a fake marriage to further his career.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/AngeFaitore/NED7.jpg

Subject: Re: Ned and Stacey!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/24/04 at 10:37 am

They have repeats?  :o

Written By: AngeFaitore on 11/24/04 at 11:27 am

They have repeats?  :o

Yeah, it was on the USA Network for three or four years after it was canceled, then faded away after 2001 and WE Television picked up the show in 2003.

Written By: onaree on 11/24/04 at 2:20 pm

I watch it whenever I can catch it.  I liked it the first time around. 

Written By: Howard on 11/24/04 at 5:51 pm

Who's Ned And Stacey? ???

Howard

Written By: AngeFaitore on 11/24/04 at 6:30 pm

Who's Ned And Stacey? ???

Howard

Ned and Stacey was a sitcom on the FOX Network that ran from 1995-1997. It starred Thomas Haden Church and Debra Messing.
The show has a cult following, although there isn't a wealth of fansites out on the Internet.
Hopefully if Thomas Haden Church gains recognition after the movie Sideways, N&S will be released on DVD. 

Written By: hv on 07/12/05 at 10:24 pm

:D    how did the last episode of Ned and Stacey end up? Did they get together

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/13/05 at 8:43 am

Ned and Stacey was a sitcom on the FOX Network that ran from 1995-1997. It starred Thomas Haden Church and Debra Messing.
The show has a cult following, although there isn't a wealth of fansites out on the Internet.
Hopefully if Thomas Haden Church gains recognition after the movie Sideways, N&S will be released on DVD.   

Good news, it will be out pretty soon.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3667

Written By: AusDancer on 07/13/05 at 9:11 am

Yes Ned and Stacey ended up together, but it actually didn't end up being in the last episode. It was i think 3 episodes before. Ned and Stacey had a massive fight over I think some guy Stacey was dating that Ned knew was just using her. Needless to say Ned came out with words to the affect of 'I want you'. Ned leaves in a huff to go buy a new suit. Stacey decides to move out....etc....and the ended...well....use your imagination......

Check for new replies or respond here...