inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Please help if you can...

Written By: Sojourn on 11/29/04 at 8:25 pm

Hi. I also have a doll that has been driving me crazy, and I found this board. I'd be very appreciative if someone could please help me. My doll is a little, light purple stuffed bear who has stars all over her body that glow in the dark. She also has a pink puff of hair at the front of her forehead, (they're bangs.) The doll has rainbow-coloured eyes and came out probably in the late 80's-early 90's. Please, please help if you can. When I was little, I cut the tag off the doll, so I have no idea what it is or what company made her. Thank you.

~Sojourn

(I have also posted this exact message in the doll thread, but I didn't think it would be seen there, as the last post on it was quite awhile ago. If this thread is taking up too much space or i've caused a problem, i'm sorry and mods, feel free to remove it...but please help me!) :-)

Subject: Re: Please help if you can...

Written By: Sojourn on 12/04/04 at 4:03 pm

Okay, here's a pic of the doll. I know that my description wasn't very good...

http://www.mock-turtle.com/doll.jpg

(sorry...you'll have to copy/paste because I don't know how to put a link on this forum.)

Thanks again, anyone who bothers to look. :-)

Check for new replies or respond here...