inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Predicted Fashion and Music of 2005

Written By: Kyle on 12/13/04 at 8:26 pm

I just love to predict what might happen in the futures, so here it goes.  2005 is just around the corner and what do you think what the music and fashion might be at the time period?  I think we are going to have a second 1998 next year.  '90s music and slang will start to get in the jeux again, especially the hip hop and gangsta' rap.  Swing music and fashion will probably make it' game, and will peak by the end of the year.  60s music will comeback and the '80s feel will start to die down, and I don't expect anything like than in a long time.  Most importantly, the FCC will start censoring more often and throwing people in jail who don't do stuff the right way will be more like a Sunday ritual instead of like NEVER!  PVC clothing will come back in stores other than hot topic.  Kids are gonna start wearing their hair longer (both girls and boys), and a few of my friends who moved away long ago.  I think next year gonna be a better year.  Happy New Year and Reply soon!  ;)

Subject: Re: Predicted Fashion and Music of 2005

Written By: AngeFaitore on 12/14/04 at 11:07 am

It looks like you stole these ideas from posts from the 2000s board, because I remember saying something about PVC being in places other than the Hot Topic store.

Subject: Re: Predicted Fashion and Music of 2005

Written By: Kyle on 12/14/04 at 7:13 pm

I apology.  I just started typing and didn't look at what messageboard I'm in.  :-'90s in this board.  :) ;) ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...