inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Early 90s Toy Help?

Written By: Ameme on 12/22/04 at 11:15 am

Hey there!

I've been drawing a blank on this for a few days now, and I was wondering if anyone here could help me out~

When I was younger I had these toys, and they were some of my favorite things, but for the life of me, I can't remember what they were called. They were these tiny dolls (not Polly Pocket tiny, they were a couple inches) that came inside these sort of plastic snowglobe things. Each globe had a different coloured stand, and different kinds of confetti and glitter inside (candy-shaped, seashell-shaped, flower-shaped, etc etc.). One could take the little dolls out of the globe and play with them, too. I'm pretty sure that they were from the 90s (I'll go out on a limb and say 1994-ish, that's when I bought a lot of them.) Does anybody have any idea as to which toys I'm talking about? ^^; I don't know where mine went, I think they may have been sold, but I'd really like to try to find them again.

Thanks to anybody who has any info!

Check for new replies or respond here...