inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Blessed Union of Souls

Written By: figwig on 01/02/05 at 11:22 pm

This was a nice group and I was wondering whatever happend to them.  They had songs like: I believe, Let me be the one, and light in your eyes.  Does anyone els out there remember them as well?

Subject: Re: Blessed Union of Souls

Written By: Chrisrj on 01/03/05 at 9:56 pm

I quickly remember only 2 songs from them:  I Believe(1995) and Hey Leonardo(she likes me for me)(1999).  Others, though, aren't quite as good IMO.

Subject: Re: Blessid Union of Souls

Written By: nally on 01/05/05 at 3:50 pm

I quickly remember only 2 songs from them:  I Believe(1995) and Hey Leonardo(she likes me for me)(1999).  Others, though, aren't quite as good IMO.

Yeah, those were their two biggest hits. They did have another hit in 1995 called "Let Me Be The One", but it didn't do quite as well on the charts. I liked "I Believe."

Written By: AngeFaitore on 01/06/05 at 6:00 pm

Oh Virginia! was another song that they did. It was a lesser hit.

Written By: Megan on 02/04/05 at 2:46 pm

I always liked "standing at the edge of the earth."  i just remembered it the other day and started wondering whatever happened to them, wondering if they had any new stuff out.  so i googled them, and your page came up, but i found nothing on them except lyrics.  so if anybody does find anythingn on them i'd be interested.  hopelessdevotion1217@verizon.net.  thanks!

Written By: Megan on 02/04/05 at 2:54 pm

me again.  turns out i was spelling it wrong.  it's Blessid Union of Souls.  with and "i" in Blessid.  so i searched again, and they're tourning now.  here's their site:  http://blessidunion.net/

Written By: Kira on 02/17/05 at 1:16 am

Oh Virginia! was another song that they did. It was a lesser hit.

Meet Virginia was Train ???

Written By: Echo Nomad on 03/06/06 at 1:16 am

Don't laugh but I kept confusing them with Prince. I figured it was a new name for his band since he was going through that whole Symbol thing.

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 03/06/06 at 3:50 pm

I think BUOS released something recently. I heard one of their newer tracks on Internet radio, called "I Was Never Here." I don't know exactly when that came out.

Written By: Webstor on 03/06/06 at 5:54 pm

I saw them live when they came to my college to play back in 1995.....
they didnt suck...

Check for new replies or respond here...