inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ms. Adventures ....Undeniable

Written By: Matthew Jones on 01/20/05 at 1:17 pm

I have information concerning the group Ms. Adventures....Kindra Morriss is a close friend of mine and yes her sister Amy went on to do Gospel music, but has since left the biz.  She (Amy) cut 2 records for WORD publishing.  Kindra is a business owner in my hometown.

Subject: Re: Ms. Adventures ....Undeniable

Written By: Rosie on 04/17/05 at 12:35 am

I have information concerning the group Ms. Adventures....Kindra Morriss is a close friend of mine and yes her sister Amy went on to do Gospel music, but has since left the biz.  She (Amy) cut 2 records for WORD publishing.  Kindra is a business owner in my hometown.

News Flash:  Kindra is not a business owner! She is a codiene addict and has an arrest record, quite a long arrest record. She is a con artist from the word go. A little advice there brother, do yourself a favor and get as far away from her as possible. It is in your own best interest.

Written By: george78 on 04/18/05 at 8:28 am

Really??? Kindra was the youngest wasn't she? I remember they got a bit of exposure around 90-91.

Written By: Tommy on 04/25/05 at 11:13 pm

Where do you live? They were very talented...it's too bad they were on ATCO.

Written By: george78 on 04/26/05 at 2:43 pm

What was wrong with ATCO Records? They were distributed by Warner Bros. Atco had dance trio Sweet Sensation on their label. They were pretty successful while with them.

Written By: "J" on 01/11/06 at 10:31 pm

I've recently had a run in with this Kindra girl...If you have any more info about her infamous background let me know...No Matter when you read this. ..Dawg8307@excite.com !!! THANKS

Written By: d on 02/05/09 at 3:22 pm

myspace.com/daveo3

Written By: Tia on 02/05/09 at 3:23 pm

whoa

Written By: whistledog on 02/05/09 at 7:37 pm

News Flash:  Kindra is not a business owner! She is a codiene addict and has an arrest record, quite a long arrest record. She is a con artist from the word go. A little advice there brother, do yourself a favor and get as far away from her as possible. It is in your own best interest.

You tell him, sister 8)

Subject: Re: Ms. Adventures ....UndeniaBLE

Written By: KINDRA MORRISS on 03/22/09 at 6:52 pm

Really??? Kindra was the youngest wasn't she? I remember they got a bit of exposure around 90-91.
THE IDIOT WHO SAYS IM A CON ARTIST AND A CODEINE ADDICT NEEDS TO SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE OR GET LAID......I DONT KKNOW HIM FROM ADAM AND OBVIOUSLY HES A MISERABLE HUMAN BEING....BEST OF LUCK YO UR PATHETIC LITTLE SELF BABY

Written By: Tia on 03/22/09 at 6:57 pm

THE IDIOT WHO SAYS IM A CON ARTIST AND A CODEINE ADDICT NEEDS TO SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE OR GET LAID......I DONT KKNOW HIM FROM ADAM AND OBVIOUSLY HES A MISERABLE HUMAN BEING....BEST OF LUCK YO UR PATHETIC LITTLE SELF BABY
i think you missed her, that was three years ago

the stuff on your myspace page is pretty good though you have a good voice

Written By: KINDRA on 03/22/09 at 7:37 pm

i think you missed her, that was three years ago

the stuff on your myspace page is pretty good though you have a good voice
PEOPLE LIKE THAT SICKEN ME ALL THEY KNOW IS MY MUSIC NOT ME

Written By: whistledog on 03/22/09 at 8:24 pm

Are you the real Kindra Morriss?

Check for new replies or respond here...