inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 1995 Ofra Haza Hit with Paula Abdul

Written By: SpaceHog on 01/24/05 at 1:40 pm

Well, I guess I will never find out the hit. don't laugh at me but the song had the words Hi ji munju in it, and the woman sounded more african than arabic. the words ended with shaga sh-shaga. i am boggled.

Subject: Re: 1995 Ofra Haza Hit with Paula Abdul

Written By: SpaceHog on 01/25/05 at 10:01 am

Well, I guess I will never Know.

Written By: 90s boy on 02/02/05 at 4:11 pm

the song is called my love is for real it hit the top 20 but dident do so well it's a good song

Written By: matdn on 02/02/05 at 11:50 pm

Yes, it's " my love is for real ", i love it and it would be my fave song from Paula. They performed it at Mardi gras a few years ago and it was amazing....though i suppose all the shows are when your off your nut.
hope you found it. If not i can email it to you.
Cheers!

Written By: SpaceHog on 02/09/05 at 11:35 am

Thats not the song I am talking about. The song has the words that sound like HiJiMunju I think that its african and not arab. if there is someone out there, that knows what this song is, please E-mail me @ Pjsimm3000@aol.com! or you could just post it here.

cheers.

Written By: Layce on 02/09/05 at 8:59 pm

Hi, I don't know if I will be much help but...oh well  ::)  there are various versions of my love is for real, and I think the version you are looking foir is the R&B mix. It was the only title with Ofra Haza. Maybe you mean another singer? I understand why you are boggled I was always confused with the original remix and the lp mix all the time.

Written By: SpaceHog on 02/10/05 at 3:35 pm

Who did the R&B version of My love is for real?

Check for new replies or respond here...