inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anybody Remember...

Written By: saratoga954 on 01/28/05 at 10:36 am

I remember on the Disney Channel they used to always play this music video about a kid who needed a hair cut.  Does anyone remember that?  I think the song went "I need a haircut, I really need a haircut.....".  They used to play that locomotion music video all the time too.

Subject: Re: Anybody Remember...

Written By: SeptGrl80 on 01/29/05 at 10:20 am

I kinda remember, I hate the Disney Channel now it's not even close to what it used to be.

Written By: salemrose on 01/29/05 at 11:41 am

I remember the music videos the guy getting the haircut didn't want to get a haircut and was singing in the chair. There also was another music video called pocadots, checks, and stripes about a girl who dresses in mismatched clothes. The best was the movie mother goose rock and roll with the three blind mice. Disney WAS the best its not the same anymore!!!!!!!!

Written By: AngeFaitore on 01/29/05 at 2:23 pm

I remember when they used to show the really odd Pixar shorts like 'Red's Dream'?

Written By: Aubree on 01/29/05 at 6:49 pm

I remember the old shows on Disney like the Babysitters Club and the one with the girl and the boy who were neighbors forever and they could see each others room from their windows(dont remeber what it was called). Do you remember those?

Written By: saratoga954 on 01/30/05 at 4:46 pm

Oh yeah!!  I loved that show.  Was the guy's named Tucker?  I can't think of the name but I remember that other show called Ready or Not about the two friends, Beezie and i wanna say Amanda?

Written By: SeptGrl80 on 01/30/05 at 5:17 pm

Oh yeah!!  I loved that show.  Was the guy's named Tucker?  I can't think of the name but I remember that other show called Ready or Not about the two friends, Beezie and i wanna say Amanda?

yup it was Amanda I loved that show too. I'm trying to remember that other show with the window it sounds familiar but I can't think of who was in it or what it was called

Written By: Moonshadow on 01/31/05 at 6:36 am

...and the one with the girl and the boy who were neighbors forever and they could see each others room from their windows(dont remeber what it was called). Do you remember those?

Sounds like a voyeur's dream and a parent's nightmare...~L~

Written By: saratoga954 on 01/31/05 at 3:33 pm

The one where the girl sat in the window was the Torkelsons.  I remember it had a spin off but I didnt like the spin off as much.

Written By: AngeFaitore on 01/31/05 at 5:08 pm

The one where the girl sat in the window was the Torkelsons.  I remember it had a spin off but I didnt like the spin off as much.

The sequel/spinoff to The Torkelsons was Coming Home. I know because I watched it obsessively.

Written By: SeptGrl80 on 02/01/05 at 12:53 am

The sequel/spinoff to The Torkelsons was Coming Home. I know because I watched it obsessively.

Close, it was Almost Home

Written By: AngeFaitore on 02/01/05 at 3:39 pm

Close, it was Almost Home

I finally figured that out when I searched for it in Google Groups.
Usenet is always a good source of info...

Written By: kristy on 04/20/06 at 10:29 pm

i just started singing this song tonite and my sister said "i think that was on disney" and we tried finding it! im surprised someone else rmembers it! hahahah

Check for new replies or respond here...