inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dave Matthews

Written By: Aubster on 01/29/05 at 9:43 pm

I love DMB! but y is he solo? & what year did their first hit come out? oh and whats their first album?

Subject: Re: Dave Matthews

Written By: fragswife on 01/30/05 at 12:51 am

There first album was:

Remember Two Things  ~  1993

Other than that, I can't help - sorry.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/30/05 at 7:03 pm

The band is probally taking a hiatus at the time. As for their first album, it was Remember Two Things, followed by Under the Table & Dreaming. 

Written By: nally on 01/31/05 at 9:57 am

There first album was:

Remember Two Things ~ 1993

I didn't know that.

The band is probally taking a hiatus at the time. As for their first album, it was Remember Two Things, followed by Under the Table & Dreaming.

I remember "Under The Table And Dreaming"; that's when they first hit big in the U.S. That album had the singles "What Would You Say" and "Ants Marching", both of which were hits 10 years ago.

They also released Before These Crowded Streets in '96, and Crush in '98.

Written By: bj26 on 01/31/05 at 12:14 pm

I love DMB! but y is he solo? & what year did their first hit come out? oh and whats their first album?
I don't know why he went solo, unless he was originally solo. I am listening to his concert Live at Luther College, it's a just Matthews with Tim Reynolds on accoustic guitar.

Check for new replies or respond here...