inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need help remembering a tv show?

Written By: Renee17 on 01/31/05 at 5:59 pm

Ok. I rememberr this show that use to come on Fox in the afternoons. It was about a girl and a boy and their dad living in a lighthouse, anyone know the name of it? I've looked and looked for the name of that show and can't seem to find it. Thanks to anyone who knows!

Subject: Re: Need help remembering a tv show?

Written By: Renee on 01/31/05 at 6:19 pm

Heres some more tips that might help: This show aired after power rangers or somewhere in between.. I'm not really sure. It came on in 1997, I think. I'm still searching for it. It will bug me till I find the name!

Written By: LadySara87 on 02/02/05 at 4:00 pm

Seems like I remember watching a similar show,  but I don't remember the name. Sorry!

Written By: matdn on 02/02/05 at 11:55 pm

Have you tried contacting the Fox network and asking them. I'm sure they would have some type of listing?
Good luck!

Written By: AngeFaitore on 02/03/05 at 8:02 am

I remember Bobby's World.

Written By: whitewolf on 02/03/05 at 10:09 am

I remember Around The Twist

Written By: Renee on 02/03/05 at 4:39 pm

Thanks for helping everyone! No, its not Bobbys world. I remember watching that, though. I looked up Around the Twist and couldn't find any info on it.. so I think i will contack the Fox network. If any of you have any more idea to what the name of that show could be, please let me know! Thanks!

Written By: AngeFaitore on 02/03/05 at 4:43 pm

Thanks for helping everyone! No, its not Bobbys world. I remember watching that, though. I looked up Around the Twist and couldn't find any info on it.. so I think i will contack the Fox network. If any of you have any more idea to what the name of that show could be, please let me know! Thanks!

I know it's not Bobby's World, but Fox Kids seemed to show that for the majority of a decade.

Written By: Renee on 02/03/05 at 4:54 pm

Thats true. lol.

Check for new replies or respond here...