inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anybody remember this toy?

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/12/05 at 2:05 am

I used to have this set of stuff that you could like build little motorized vehicles that could be made for the ground or water that. It was a bunch of clear plastic bulb shaped structures, that you would connect to each other in different ways to build all different kinds of vehicles. Then you would connect the motor to either some fan (for the water vehicles) or the wheels and the thing would move around. I used to love making the different cars and boats. I bet no one probably remembers this thing, but I thought why not ask. I'm actually asking because I forgot the name of this toy. I believe the set was one of my Christmas gifts in 1992.

Subject: Re: Anybody remember this toy?

Written By: John (Trimac20) on 02/13/05 at 10:00 am

It sounds very familiar, I think I know what you are talking about but I'm not sure what its called. I remember I bought a set about '94 or '95 (when I was 8), and used to use to play with it in the bath etc. You could make boats and submarines powered by little fans. There were hundreds of these 'science' toys all similar to each other. Tho it was too long ago to remember.

Check for new replies or respond here...