inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Favourite Simpsons' quote?

Written By: Trimac20 on 02/14/05 at 9:00 pm

I know there are far too many to remember (but you always remember them when u watch old eps), but do you have a favourite Simpsons quote? I know its a little immature, but mine is when Ralph says, 'My cats breath smells like catfood' to Lisa out of the blue - cracks me up every time I watch it  ;D. A close second would be Mr. Burns - 'Smithers wouldn't know the meaning of the word gay.' Which is pretty self-explanatory.

Subject: Re: Favourite Simpsons' quote?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/14/05 at 9:08 pm

"Me fail English? That's umpossible!"  ;D

Written By: nally on 02/17/05 at 11:51 am

I know there are far too many to remember

You're right. Some of my favorites are when Bart makes prank calls to Moe's Tavern, looking for people with strange names, and then Moe goes into the bar and asks if there's anyone there by that name. (example: "Phone call for Al. Al Koholic. Is there an Al Koholic here?") Then everybody in the bar cracks up! :D

Written By: 90s boy on 02/19/05 at 6:20 pm

mine would be Homer Saying Me lose brain ot oh lafe's why i lafe this was in a Aprils fool's spcial

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 02/20/05 at 12:09 am

Ah the Homer quotes:

(interrupting a loud rock band in the garage): "Hey be quiet I can't hear myself think....*I want some peanuts*.....Ok"

(Homer thinks the pancake stuck to the ceiling is God): "hmm...I know I shouldn't eat thee....but...*chomp* MMMMMMMM! SACRILICIOUS!!!"

Written By: 90s boy on 02/20/05 at 3:29 am

mmmmmmmm Pistole Whip that was funny

Written By: AL-B on 03/01/05 at 10:38 pm

TV quiz show host: "The capital of North Dakota is named after what German ruler?"
Homer: "Hitler!"
Marge: "Hitler, North Dakota?!?"

Written By: Dinkadoo on 03/02/05 at 8:57 am

My favorite Simpsons episode of all time is Separate Vocations.
Skinner: There will be no more mockary of your name, Mr. Glasscock.

Check for new replies or respond here...