inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sexiest Video

Written By: WindOfChange on 02/19/05 at 9:52 am

The video for Wicked Game by Chris Isaak is considered the sexiest video of the 90s. Do you agree? I love it for its sensuality  ;)

Subject: Re: Sexiest Video

Written By: woops on 02/19/05 at 4:06 pm

I agree, though I prefer more of Warrant's trashy, but well done "Cherry Pie" instead featuring Bobbie Brown.

"Wicked Game" featuring Helana Cristianson (sp?)  is slightly more mature & classy. Both models were hot though.

Subject: Re: Sexiest Video

Written By: 90s boy on 02/19/05 at 5:29 pm

i perfure Madonnas Justfy My Love Video but thoughs outer to video's r sexy them selfs outher sexy madonna videos of the 1990's includ Erotica 1992 Take A Bow 1995 Human Nature 1995 outher sexy Vids from the 90's inclued Janet Jacksons Love Will Never Do With Out You 1990 Janet Jackson Everytime 1998 Paula Abduls Rush Rush 1991 Wicked Game Chris Isaak 1991 Warran Cherry Pie"1990? No Doubt Just A Girl 1996 might have been 1995 TLC Creep 1995 just some examples But i think Madonna made the Sexeys videos of the 90's just because theres more then one some r hot some are sexy some are romatic so Madoona Gte's my Vote prove me if im rong

Check for new replies or respond here...