inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Will The Nineties Become An Innocent Family Decade?

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/22/05 at 1:03 am

As impossible as I though it would be at first, I think yes.  The best excuse to say that is 9-11.

Subject: Re: Will The Nineties Become An Innocent Family Decade?

Written By: McDonald on 02/22/05 at 5:05 pm

Errm... perhaps the early nineties... like 90 - 95 maybe.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/22/05 at 5:06 pm

Errm... perhaps the early nineties... like 90 - 95 maybe.

Yeah ... although the early 90s were arguably less "innocent" than the late 90s ... they're long enough ago that people would forget the bad stuff.  They're almost as ancient as the 80s!  :o

Written By: 5.19.86 on 04/30/06 at 11:09 am

Will The Nineties Become An Innocent Family Decade?

It already is.  When I think of the 90's, I think of my comforting childhood and how much fun I had.  Everything was great and "innocent".  It doesen't get much better than that span between Late 1991 until Early 1996

I still think back to the Spring and Summer of 1995 when I would wake up on Saturday Mornings and my friend would call me up and tell me that he had just rented "Mortal Kombat 3" (It was brand new at the time) and I would freak, I was so excited to go over and play it, and we had alot of fun. Also just watching MTV in the afternoon on Saturdays and Sundays was fun because all you ever saw were MUSIC VIDEOS, not crappy reality TV

Now everything has gone to Hell  :(  But maybe that's because i'm 19 now and not 8 anymore...

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/30/06 at 11:25 am

Yeah, they already sort of are...we Generation Yers need a decade that is like the '50s to the boomers. I think the whole "suburban" 1987-2001 period will become this.

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 04/30/06 at 1:38 pm

Well the way I see it, 1990-2000 is what I consider innocent, as far as international terrorism goes(save the WTC attack in 1993)...but we did have quite a bit of domesticated terrorism in the U.S..  I too grew up in the safety and comfort of playing video games, watching cartoons cool movies, hanging out with my friends, and such.  Now, at 28, I have seen how teens today, and young adults alike repond to today's issues and current events that we, someday, will have to clean up.  I didn't pay any attention to the current events back in the 80s and early 90s, I was just a kid, who enjoyed being one.  Being the earliest member of a new "real world" yet-to-experience generation, I feel I was at the tail end of happiness, before terrorism reared its ugly head into our way of living in 2001.  The middle and late bloomers of the generation never got to have a nice teenage life without worrying about war, world hatred, oil prices, and the graduating classes of post-9/11.  I grew up in the last of an era of peace, which ended for me when I was 23, now I'm glued to internet and cable news to see what the world might be in for, and I am a tad bit concerned about possiblilties of other attacks on me when I least expect it. However, I don't worry AS much, but it's always wise to be on the lookout.  So, to sum it all up, The 90s were somewhat peaceful and, for the most part...innocent and carefree.  We are living in hard times right now, but eventually, I believe the world will head for better days again 8)

Written By: Marty McFly on 04/30/06 at 2:17 pm

Yeah, they already sort of are...we Generation Yers need a decade that is like the '50s to the boomers. I think the whole "suburban" 1987-2001 period will become this.

One thing that makes the '90s (or, to be honest, any decade) seem more innocent is the heavier presence of "kiddie/family" stuff (i.e. Lion King-esque Disney movies, Full House, cheesy pop ballads, boy bands). Since '02, even the kiddie stuff has glam rap elements.

In general, the late '90s are probably more "innocent", although the early '90s feel more that way to me (maybe 'cause I was 9 and 10 in 1991, as opposed to, say 16 and 17 in 1998).

I'd also agree 2002ish was the end of the "suburban" era. In '03 I do remember hearing alot about the trend of inner cities getting more of a facelift. Also, quite a few malls in the Bay Area started to have certain stores go out of business ( :( ) or get noticeably less popular around then too.

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/30/06 at 4:45 pm

One thing that makes the '90s (or, to be honest, any decade) seem more innocent is the heavier presence of "kiddie/family" stuff (i.e. Lion King-esque Disney movies, Full House, cheesy pop ballads, boy bands). Since '02, even the kiddie stuff has glam rap elements.

In general, the late '90s are probably more "innocent", although the early '90s feel more that way to me (maybe 'cause I was 9 and 10 in 1991, as opposed to, say 16 and 17 in 1998).

I'd also agree 2002ish was the end of the "suburban" era. In '03 I do remember hearing alot about the trend of inner cities getting more of a facelift. Also, quite a few malls in the Bay Area started to have certain stores go out of business ( :( ) or get noticeably less popular around then too.

I agree that about 2002 was the end of the "suburban" era. Part of this was demographic. The '50s-mid '60s period were similar in terms of the presence of kiddie stuff, due to the baby boom. The whole decade of the '90s was very "kiddie", with the dominance of Disney movies and such, due to the "echo boom" of 1980-1992 or so. In this way the '00s are similar to the '70s, not being very kid-oriented and being more teen-oriented.

I think the inner city facelift, or gentrification, has overall been harmful and is sort of a symbol of the '00s and hipsterism, with the upper middle-class going into cities and building chain stores and gourmet supermarkets everywhere  >:( . All the investment in gentrification, though, I think is going to end soon, when the economy crashes later in 2006 and the real estate developers go horribly broke, particularly in California and NYC.

Written By: Roadgeek on 04/30/06 at 6:52 pm

It already is.  When I think of the 90's, I think of my comforting childhood and how much fun I had.  Everything was great and "innocent".  It doesen't get much better than that span between Late 1991 until Early 1996

I still think back to the Spring and Summer of 1995 when I would wake up on Saturday Mornings and my friend would call me up and tell me that he had just rented "Mortal Kombat 3" (It was brand new at the time) and I would freak, I was so excited to go over and play it, and we had alot of fun. Also just watching MTV in the afternoon on Saturdays and Sundays was fun because all you ever saw were MUSIC VIDEOS, not crappy reality TV

Now everything has gone to Hell  :(  But maybe that's because i'm 19 now and not 8 anymore...

You took the words right out of my mouth. I remember back in like 1993-1996, having so much fun like going to Carolina Circle Mall, watching quality television (particularly Nick), playing with fun toys, etc. Everything just seemed more friendly. Here's what the welcome sign for the '90s says: "Welcome to the 1990's: A Friendlier Place to Be".

It also seems like kids played outside more at playground like places. Maybe it's just me.

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/30/06 at 7:50 pm

You took the words right out of my mouth. I remember back in like 1993-1996, having so much fun like going to Carolina Circle Mall, watching quality television (particularly Nick), playing with fun toys, etc. Everything just seemed more friendly. Here's what the welcome sign for the '90s says: "Welcome to the 1990's: A Friendlier Place to Be".

It also seems like kids played outside more at playground like places. Maybe it's just me.

Yeah, even through like 2002 I feel like there were more people outside. Part of it was 9/11.

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/30/06 at 8:54 pm

Playgrounds of the 90s were definitely fuller with the joyous ring of playing children than they were now. Blame paranoid parents for that...symptomatic of the loss of the 'Age of Innocence.' This paranoia really actually began much early in the 80s, and even the 70s, but has never equalled the peak it has today, or perhaps in the Post-9/11 era.

Written By: Roadgeek on 04/30/06 at 9:04 pm

Playgrounds of the 90s were definitely fuller with the joyous ring of playing children than they were now. Blame paranoid parents for that...symptomatic of the loss of the 'Age of Innocence.' This paranoia really actually began much early in the 80s, and even the 70s, but has never equalled the peak it has today, or perhaps in the Post-9/11 era.

I used to go to a playground here in town back in the early-mid '90s. It had everything from several slides to swings. But I went back there about a year ago and it was all replaced with newer plastic equipment. Oh well, I'm 16. I'd probably break the swing anyway.

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/30/06 at 9:08 pm

I think it might go down again, its cyclical. I actually miss the crappy old wooden playgrounds that were around when I was little, when I was in my late childhood most of them were replaced with plastic.

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/30/06 at 9:10 pm

I think it might go down again, its cyclical. I actually miss the crappy old wooden playgrounds that were around when I was little, when I was in my late childhood most of them were replaced with plastic.

My school was new, so we had a nice, shiny plastic and metal playgrounds. The flying-fox used to be be more patroned than the Paris Hilton  ;). I can still remember the blisters on my palms...ah, happy memories.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/30/06 at 11:27 pm

I'm surprised that this topic, about 15% as old as 1999 is back!  ;D

Anyway, though, I think the '90s in general was more innocent.  Especially up to about 1996.  I do think that in some ways the '90s were rather scary, but relative to the things that happen now, combined with the fact that the '90s were my single digits they seem innocent in comparison.

Written By: 5.19.86 on 05/01/06 at 2:01 am

Speaking of kids playing alot more in the 90's...

In Elementary School during Recess, all the kids would go outside and start playing "Kickball".  It was the coolest sport at the time to play  outside  ;D

My best friend Anthony used to call me the "Secret Weapon" because I would kick the absolute crap out of the Ball.  One time I accidentally kicked it so hard that it went into the middle of the street and a car almost hit it  :D

I still remember going over to my friend's 9th Birthday Party on November 19th, 1994 and all the kids were out in the Backyard next to the pool playing Kickball.  Ah, those were the good old days

Here's a funny story.  I signed up for a "T-Ball" League (For those of you who don't know what T-Ball is, it's basically the first level of Baseball for 5, 6 and 7 year olds) around April 1992 and I every team in the league was an actual MLB team's name, and I got picked to play for the Kansas City Royals.  Anyway, the T-Ball season would usually last from April until June and I played for 2 years in the League (1992 and 1993) and luckily enough, my team actually went Undefeated for Both years and I won 4 trophies.  As of right now I'm looking at 2 of my trophies (I lost the other 2) and they say "1992 T-Ball Division Baseball Champs" and "1993 T-Ball Division Baseball Champs"

All I remember was how much I sucked at playing the Outfield.  I was scared to death of the Ball anytime someone hit it to me.  But the positive thing is that I was known as the Fastest Kid in the entire T-Ball league

Wow, I never even really thought about my T-Ball days until just recently.  I had alot of fun back then

I could ramble on all day with 90's stories  8)

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/01/06 at 3:39 am

There has been a decline in organised amatuer sports almost everywhere, which is a real pity. Paranoia again has something to do with it. Now parents are afraid the Coach a you-know-what. *Shakes head*, like Greenday sing in 'American Idiot' we are living in the Age of Paranoia.

Written By: sonikuu on 05/01/06 at 7:47 pm

True, kids just don't play anymore and a lot of that has to do with the parents.  Parents nowadays are so overprotective and paranoid that it's pathetic.  They also have the tendency to spoil their kids and practically guide them through life, without ever letting the kids handle things themselves.  I have a cousin who's five years old and his parents bought him a laptop to keep him busy!  When I was five, I played outside constantly and being in front of a computer would have been like a punishment!

The simple fact is that parents are stupid and shelter their kids.  Just look at things like the V-Chip.  Seriously, blocking channels on your kid's tv is the dumbest thing imaginable and shows just how much parents shelter their kids today.  We've gone from the parents of Generation X (parents ignoring kids, never home, constant divorce) to the parents of Generation Z (paranoid, shelter their children).  It's going from one extreme to another, neither of which are good at all.

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/01/06 at 8:11 pm

True, kids just don't play anymore and a lot of that has to do with the parents.  Parents nowadays are so overprotective and paranoid that it's pathetic.  They also have the tendency to spoil their kids and practically guide them through life, without ever letting the kids handle things themselves.  I have a cousin who's five years old and his parents bought him a laptop to keep him busy!  When I was five, I played outside constantly and being in front of a computer would have been like a punishment!

The simple fact is that parents are stupid and shelter their kids.  Just look at things like the V-Chip.  Seriously, blocking channels on your kid's tv is the dumbest thing imaginable and shows just how much parents shelter their kids today.  We've gone from the parents of Generation X (parents ignoring kids, never home, constant divorce) to the parents of Generation Z (paranoid, shelter their children).  It's going from one extreme to another, neither of which are good at all.

I think it's sort of a reverse reaction...Generation X were the victims of one sort of extreme parenting, with huge divorce rates, and parents who seemingly ignored their kids totally and/or were never home (watch any '80s teen movie, it seems to be this way...the parents are just so out of it with their kids.) Now, they're the parents of Generation Z, who are oversheltered and overprotected, and overindulged, as hell. Like, when they're teenagers, they're going to be one of THE most rebellious generations, which Gens X and Y never were so much. I don't think the laptop with the five year old thing is usual, but the Gen Z kids are already awfully sheltered, and it seems like on the other hand the absolutely low parenting experience of most Gen Xers is taking its toll. My mom taught Pre-K in a fairly affluent area from like 2001-2004, so the kids were about 1997-1999 born and 2010s wave Generation Z. Some of the kids had parents who would just drop them off at school to get rid of them when sick...something I NEVER recalled happening in my Pre-K class, which was in a similar environment in c. 1994-1995.

I'm pretty close to my English teacher, who had a son born in 2005, and she was saying part of the reason Generation Xers are so in to weaning their kids onto technology is that, for Gen X, technology was always an extremely positive thing, with computers coming into fashion when they were teenagers and young adults, and computer skills being something needed to be acquired to compete in the '90s job markets. So they have this subconscious instinct they need to "prepare" their kids or something. The sentiment is pretty different among peak Gen Yers my age, who while not really having internet-dominated childhoods, are extremely equipped to it. My friends and I lament the overly-tech childhoods Gen Zers have, and when we have kids in the 2010s we'll probably try to give them childhoods similar to ours by not sheltering them and such. Anybody else here agree Gen Z will be extremely, extremely rebellious and disillusioned, sort of a twisted-out version of their Gen X parents, and notice just how vacant the parents in '80s teen movies were?

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/01/06 at 8:14 pm

Those parents of Gen Z kids are Gen X themselves, who probably want to 'make up' for everything their parents lacked. Tech is only one aspect; the tendancy to burden kids with all manner of 'extra-curricular' activities, and shelter them as if they were 5 years old stems is a combination of many factors. Increased competitiveness, paranoia.etc.

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/01/06 at 8:19 pm

Those parents of Gen Z kids are Gen X themselves, who probably want to 'make up' for everything their parents lacked. Tech is only one aspect; the tendancy to burden kids with all manner of 'extra-curricular' activities, and shelter them as if they were 5 years old stems is a combination of many factors. Increased competitiveness, paranoia.etc.

Actually, some of the Gen X parents of Gen Zers I've met seem totally relaxed about their kids' grades and not terribly competitive, a relax of the boomer parents of Gen Yers born like 1980-1992 who are so overly into pushing their kids. But some Gen X parents are definitely way, way into drilling their kids into knowing things like the state capitols, though alot of them are a little more relaxed and just seem to shelter their kids an insane amount. It is an overreaction to the equally harmful styles of their parents, who TOTALLY IGNORED them, for the most part. That was the '70s-early '80s childhood parenting style...as I just said, the parents in movies like Heathers were so vacant.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/01/06 at 8:32 pm

they are overprotective and paranoid for a reason though, it's not because they are being jerks.  I mean, when I was young (growing up as a child of the 80's and teen of the 90's)....we didn't have as many child abductions/sickos grabbing kids every 5 minutes....the internet wasn't the "thing" like it is now, thus, not having as many pervs luring kids/teens as they do now.  When I was younger, I used to hate that my mom was overprotective (even a bit)....but now I am nearly 30, and I have a 4 year old...and I can totally see why, with the world that we live in...things just aren't the same anymore. :-\\

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/01/06 at 8:33 pm

Actually, some of the Gen X parents of Gen Zers I've met seem totally relaxed about their kids' grades and not terribly competitive, a relax of the boomer parents of Gen Yers born like 1980-1992 who are so overly into pushing their kids. But some Gen X parents are definitely way, way into drilling their kids into knowing things like the state capitols, though alot of them are a little more relaxed and just seem to shelter their kids an insane amount. It is an overreaction to the equally harmful styles of their parents, who TOTALLY IGNORED them, for the most part. That was the '70s-early '80s childhood parenting style...as I just said, the parents in movies like Heathers were so vacant.

The phenomena of the 'vacant parent' is best epitomised in 'Rebel Without a Cause' (if you haven't see that you must), where's there's a sense of vague expectation, a hoping that one's kids will be successful, without putting in any more than the 'usual' effort. Parents today are in part like that because of the piles of literature of 'better ways of parenting', '10 steps to parenting'.etc, TV shows, discussion forums.etc, a great wariness because of violence on TV.etc. It's just a big black cloud that consumes everything.

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/01/06 at 8:34 pm

they are overprotective and paranoid for a reason though, it's not because they are being jerks.  I mean, when I was young (growing up as a child of the 80's and teen of the 90's)....we didn't have as many child abductions/sickos grabbing kids every 5 minutes....the internet wasn't the "thing" like it is now, thus, not having as many pervs luring kids/teens as they do now.  When I was younger, I used to hate that my mom was overprotective (even a bit)....but now I am nearly 30, and I have a 4 year old...and I can totally see why, with the world that we live in...things just aren't the same anymore. :-\\

...Or maybe people are just more aware of it? More people are coming out about molestation? It is a HUGE misconception that the world is more dangerous now, perpetuated by the media. My mom was sexually assaulted twice in the '60s as a kid, by strangers. But were people afraid of it then? No. There were just as many dangers from strangers back then.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/01/06 at 8:37 pm

...Or maybe people are just more aware of it? More people are coming out about molestation? It is a HUGE misconception that the world is more dangerous now, perpetuated by the media. My mom was sexually assaulted twice in the '60s as a kid. But were people afraid of it then? No.

that is true, I think...to a point.  I do believe that it was hidden a lot more often in the past...however, I do believe that technology has influenced the amount of pervs out there (with all of the readily available porn, internet chat rooms, things that make it an easier access).

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/01/06 at 8:38 pm

that is true, I think...to a point.  I do believe that it was hidden a lot more often in the past...however, I do believe that technology has influenced the amount of pervs out there (with all of the readily available porn, internet chat rooms, things that make it an easier access).

They were always there, they're just in a different avenue now. They're on the internet and not hanging around the public library or the dirty bookseller.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/01/06 at 8:38 pm

I recall when I was about 3-4 my parents bought these kids books about issues like pedophelia/kidnapping.etc. They had hypothetical situations where say, a little girl would stay over at her uncle's house, and her uncle would 'touch her' inappropriately. Sickos were JUST AS COMMON back in the 80s, 70s, - into the dawn of humanity. It's just PUBLICIZATION, not any 'real' increase as such.

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/01/06 at 8:42 pm

I recall when I was about 3-4 my parents bought these kids books about issues like pedophelia/kidnapping.etc. They had hypothetical situations where say, a little girl would stay over at her uncle's house, and her uncle would 'touch her' inappropriately. Sickos were JUST AS COMMON back in the 80s, 70s, - into the dawn of humanity. It's just PUBLICIZATION, not any 'real' increase as such.

Yeah, it's always happened, and in the same proportion...it's just more heavily publicized now, sometimes to the point of hysteria.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/01/06 at 8:44 pm

Yeah, it's always happened, and in the same proportion...it's just more heavily publicized now, sometimes to the point of hysteria.

Now a kid can't be friends with a teacher, or a coach or something - it's seen as 'unnatural' or 'suspicious' - which is kind of sad. Many kids need these 'mentor/role models' to develop properly, and they can't always get it from there parents.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/01/06 at 8:48 pm

true....but why is it that when I was young (in the 80's)....you hardly heard of any child abductions (Adam Walsh being the more heard about case)....but nowadays there is another child being kidnapped nearly everyday.  If it was just the same back then as it is today, why wouldn't they have talked about it? I mean, when there WAS a case (as in the Adam Walsh kidnapping/murder)....that is ALL you heard about....so if indeed, there were just as many kidnappings/murders of children as there are today...they would most definitely have talked about it very publicly.

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/01/06 at 8:50 pm

true....but why is it that when I was young (in the 80's)....you hardly heard of any child abductions (Adam Walsh being the more heard about case)....but nowadays there is another child being kidnapped nearly everyday.  If it was just the same back then as it is today, why wouldn't they have talked about it? I mean, when there WAS a case (as in the Adam Walsh kidnapping/murder)....that is ALL you heard about....so if indeed, there were just as many kidnappings/murders of children as there are today...they would most definitely have talked about it very publicly.

It really happened just as much, I think. There was more stigma over it, like the family's grief. Also, the media was not quite as big...and it's still true that it only gets publicized if it's fairly well-to-do at least people. I think it just gets reported more outside of local papers.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/01/06 at 9:08 pm

They were around.  Like Velvetoneo said, the media was smaller; there wasn't really a complete mass media until the early 1990s.  Plus, people had the Cold War on their minds, so there didn't need to be kidnappers, pedophiles, etc. as an influence.

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/01/06 at 9:10 pm

They were around.  Like Velvetoneo said, the media was smaller; there wasn't really a complete mass media until the early 1990s.  Plus, people had the Cold War on their minds, so there didn't need to be kidnappers, pedophiles, etc. as an influence.

Yeah, until the late '80s-early '90s when the cold war really stopped being a threat people didn't need to bother. And before the cold war we didn't have enough free time to care about other people's kids, that the poor got their children murdered in the urban slums of the pre-1945 period was totally ignored, except by the poor. The Lindbergh baby certainly wasn't ignored, but that fits in with wealth privilege.

Written By: sonikuu on 05/02/06 at 2:18 am

Believe it or not, but statistics show that violent crime is actually decreasing.  In fact, violent crime has been decreasing since the mid-90's!  Despite this, studies also show that coverage of violent crime is increasing.  So, violent crime is decreasing, but coverage of it is increasing.  Interesting statement about our society, don't you think?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/02/06 at 5:08 am

Believe it or not, but statistics show that violent crime is actually decreasing.  In fact, violent crime has been decreasing since the mid-90's!  Despite this, studies also show that coverage of violent crime is increasing.  So, violent crime is decreasing, but coverage of it is increasing.  Interesting statement about our society, don't you think?

Yup. It's the growth of the media. The '70s, '80s, and '90s are actually worse than the noughties as far as crime goes.  The peak of crime was like 1991.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/02/06 at 7:12 am

Yup. It's the growth of the media. The '70s, '80s, and '90s are actually worse than the noughties as far as crime goes.  The peak of crime was like 1991.

In a round-a-bout way, people find safety in this paranoia. In many peoples minds increased coverage means more eyes on those dark streets, more worriesome parents. But worrying and doing nothing else won't really do anything to solve the problem.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/02/06 at 12:31 pm

In a round-a-bout way, people find safety in this paranoia. In many peoples minds increased coverage means more eyes on those dark streets, more worriesome parents. But worrying and doing nothing else won't really do anything to solve the problem.

All worrying has ever gained anyone is some peace of mind.

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 05/04/06 at 5:30 am

Hahhaha.  I told everyone during the 90s that this would happen, and it has happened.  The same thing will happen to your super cool 00s decade that you think is so badass. 

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/04/06 at 10:46 am

Hahhaha.  I told everyone during the 90s that this would happen, and it has happened.  The same thing will happen to your super cool 00s decade that you think is so badass. 

I'm looking forward to it actually.  I don't really even like the '00s that much.

Written By: 5.19.86 on 05/04/06 at 11:40 am

I'm not sure what planet you're living on, but the only people I could imagine who find the '00s "super cool", are 12 year olds

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/04/06 at 11:42 am

I'm not sure what planet you're living on, but the only people I could imagine who find the '00s "super cool", are 12 year olds

A 12 year old today would never use the expression 'super cool'. It would be uncool.

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/04/06 at 2:32 pm

Oh, alot of people find the '00s super-cool. Namely preppies, mall bohos, and indiemos (they say they hate it but they really love it.)

Check for new replies or respond here...