inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: En Vogue or TLC

Written By: woops on 02/25/05 at 10:36 pm

Though I like both, I have to select the "Funky Divas"  8) (En Vogue, in case you didn't know)

Subject: Re: En Vogue or TLC

Written By: ktelqueen on 02/25/05 at 10:39 pm

ooh..it's close woops..since there wasn't a 'both' option i went with En Vogue  :)

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/25/05 at 11:35 pm

Both are great, I don't know, I'll go with TLC since 2 others have gone en vogue, TLC needs some lovin.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/26/05 at 12:54 am

You should've placed a both b/c I liked both. But, I voted for En Vogue.

Tanya

Written By: 90s boy on 02/26/05 at 2:20 am

TLC there songs were better they had sexy videos and had some amsiing talet and lasted longer then En Vouge and the one thing i'll rember about the 90's is TLC the best girl group of all time

Written By: Jennifer028 on 02/26/05 at 10:19 am

TLC

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/26/05 at 10:43 am

TLC there songs were better they had sexy videos and had some amsiing talet and lasted longer then En Vouge and the one thing i'll rember about the 90's is TLC the best girl group of all time

Actually, En Vogue lasted longer than TLC. They broke over a year ago.

Tanya

Written By: 90s boy on 02/26/05 at 10:45 am

Actually, En Vogue lasted longer than TLC. They broke over a year ago.

Tanya
i havent heard anything from them in a long time TLC just stoped doing this because of left eyes death :\'( :\'( so come one give them some T L C

Written By: AchtungBaby on 02/26/05 at 1:18 pm

I liked both groups - but i really liked the song "Waterfalls" by TLC - my vote for TLC.

Written By: Howard on 02/26/05 at 1:23 pm

En Vogue

Howard

Written By: Dave Brown on 03/01/05 at 4:35 am

Though I like both, I have to select the "Funky Divas"  8) (En Vogue, in case you didn't know)

I liked them both, but TLC was managed by singer Pebbles and I liked her music. So I would have to TLC. En Vouge did a few songs that I liked and that were "Free Your Mind", "Lies", Whatta Man" which they duetted with Salt 'N' Pepa and the fantastic "Hold On".

Check for new replies or respond here...