inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need Help with name of show

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/28/05 at 5:39 pm

Okay, it was this show with like forest creatures and this skunk named Michelle gets poisoned and falls asleep and they need to find an herb (lungwort I believe) to cure her.  There was a scene in a sewer and there's this sorta plot with a piece to tree bark.  I remember watching it as early as about 1993 or so.  What is it?

-FHF

Subject: Re: Need Help with name of show

Written By: BlondeyFHFan6 on 02/28/05 at 5:56 pm

OMG! I've been trying to find the name of that show/movie for months! I use to watch it too. Dang  I wish I knew!

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/28/05 at 5:59 pm

OMG! I've been trying to find the name of that show/movie for months! I use to watch it too. Dang  I wish I knew!

Wow!  :o  I though it was called Fern Gully but I looked it up and that's something totally different.  I think this movie was made around 1990 or so but I really don't know. It can't be any later than 1993.

Written By: BlondeyFHFan6 on 02/28/05 at 6:02 pm

Yeah. I was about 6 or 7 when I watched it. I know it was probably made around '93 or earlier b/c my neighbors kids use to watch it and then they loaned the movie to me but we gave it back a long time ago.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/28/05 at 7:29 pm

It's about a badger who falls ill, and her friends have to save her. The movie is called "Once Upon A Forest", and it was relesed in 1993.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107745/

Hope it helps!  :)

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/28/05 at 7:31 pm

It's about a badger who falls ill, and her friends have to save her. The movie is called "Once Upon A Forest", and it was relesed in 1993.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107745/

Hope it helps!  :)

That's it!  Thanks. :)

Never noticed the environmental message. Environmentalism as big in the early 1990s.

-FHF :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/28/05 at 7:39 pm

That's it!  Thanks. :)

Never noticed the environmental message. Environmentalism as big in the early 1990s.

-FHF :)

Thanks!

Want "environmental message?"  Trying checking out "Ferngully: The Last Rainforest".

Written By: BlondeyFHFan6 on 03/01/05 at 3:32 pm

Yup thats it!!! ;D I read the summary of the movie and its the movie that I remember watching! Thanks!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/01/05 at 4:13 pm

Yup thats it!!! ;D I read the summary of the movie and its the movie that I remember watching! Thanks!

Your welcome!

Written By: Darci on 03/01/05 at 7:41 pm

Okay, it was this show with like forest creatures and this skunk named Michelle gets poisoned and falls asleep and they need to find an herb (lungwort I believe) to cure her.  There was a scene in a sewer and there's this sorta plot with a piece to tree bark.  I remember watching it as early as about 1993 or so.  What is it?

-FHF
    you know what i dont really care my problem is more important.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/02/05 at 1:23 pm

you know what i dont really care my problem is more important.

What is your problem?

Check for new replies or respond here...