inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Murphy Brown

Written By: 90s boy on 03/01/05 at 2:05 pm

lol i feel like im the only one who likes this show lol it deabued in 1988 but became much bigger in the 1990's

Subject: Re: Murphy Brown

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/01/05 at 2:15 pm

Ah, a  great show!

I remember when Dan "I can not spell potato correctly" Quayle made a comment that Murphy was a unfit parent, because she was a single mother, and that the show was promoting the idea of single parenting, which in turn was causing "the decay of family values".  ::)

Written By: 90s boy on 03/01/05 at 2:18 pm

Ah, a  great show!

I remember when Dan "I can not spell potato correctly" Quayle made a comment that Murphy was a unfit parent, because she was a single mother, and that the show was promoting the idea of single parenting, which in turn was causing "the decay of family values".  ::)

lol well we and make fun of his spelling i have know idea when the show ended but i know it had along run 1988 to 1998 97 i think

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/01/05 at 2:41 pm

lol well we and make fun of his spelling i have know idea when the show ended but i know it had along run 1988 to 1998 97 i think

It was from 1988 - 1998.

Written By: 90s boy on 03/01/05 at 2:45 pm

It was from 1988 - 1998.
WOW Ten years not bad i saw Candice Bergan in a Movie called View From the top wich had Gwenth Patrowl in it

Written By: woops on 03/01/05 at 3:22 pm

It's not my cup of tea. 

Reminds me like an "updated" version of 'Mary Tyler Moore'

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/05 at 4:19 pm

I didn't like it and I was pissed when they started airing it on Nick at Nite......who agrees that there are a lot more "worthy" shows that could be aired on Nick at Nite?? (Mama's Family, Wonder Years, and the list goes on and on).

Erin  :)

Written By: NullandVoid on 03/01/05 at 4:30 pm

I didn't like it and I was ticked when they started airing it on Nick at Nite......who agrees that there are a lot more "worthy" shows that could be aired on Nick at Nite?? (Mama's Family, Wonder Years, and the list goes on and on).

You can find Mama's family on TV land

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/05 at 4:33 pm

really? did they just start airing it on there?? I know TBS shows it every morning from 6 to 7...but I was unaware that TV Land was airing it!!

Thats awesome!!!

Written By: 90s boy on 03/02/05 at 5:28 pm

I didn't like it and I was ticked when they started airing it on Nick at Nite......who agrees that there are a lot more "worthy" shows that could be aired on Nick at Nite?? (Mama's Family, Wonder Years, and the list goes on and on).

i do agree but this show is a Classce show lol

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/02/05 at 6:39 pm

You can find Mama's family on TV land

I checked the line up for TV Land....and the show is nowhere to be found....they do play All in the Family...but not Mama's Family :\'(

Written By: SeptGrl80 on 03/05/05 at 12:47 pm

I watch it every night on Nick @ Night and I have the DVD set

Written By: 90s boy on 03/05/05 at 1:20 pm

I watch it every night on Nick @ Night and I have the DVD set

ooooooooo i gotta get that lol

Check for new replies or respond here...