inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: white wolves II...anyone remember this movie?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/03/05 at 11:11 pm

Do any of you remember the movie White Wolves II? There was a White Wolves I and III and they were kinda affiliated with the movie Call of the Wild...but I like the 2nd one the best....it had Mark Paul Gosslear (Zack from Saved by the Bell), the older sister from Honey I shrunk the kids, Ami Dolenz, one of the guys from the movie Newsies...etc....I liked the cast and the concept of this one the best....it was just on TV the other day...brought back some swell memories.....I think it was made around 1995 or so.

Erin :)

Subject: Re: white wolves II...anyone remember this movie?

Written By: nim tiger on 03/17/05 at 2:40 pm

Do any of you remember the movie White Wolves II? There was a White Wolves I and III and they were kinda affiliated with the movie Call of the Wild...but I like the 2nd one the best....it had Mark Paul Gosslear (Zack from Saved by the Bell), the older sister from Honey I shrunk the kids, Ami Dolenz, one of the guys from the movie Newsies...etc....I liked the cast and the concept of this one the best....it was just on TV the other day...brought back some swell memories.....I think it was made around 1995 or so.

;D ]yes i seen this move last and night the wolf is nice!!

Subject: Re: white wolves II...anyone remember this movie?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/17/05 at 2:42 pm

it's a cool movie!

Check for new replies or respond here...