inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mini Van or Station Wagon?

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/05/05 at 9:32 pm

I'd say whatever's more fuel efficent, but personally I prefer minivans. 

Subject: Re: Mini Van or Station Wagon?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/05 at 10:04 pm

my parents always had a minivan....they were ok...but I hated the ones with that wooden paneling around the sides.

Erin :)

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/09/05 at 10:13 pm

my father had this 1975 ford torino wagon. it was a monster. it is my ambition to one day own myself a 70s station wagon, preferably with faux wood paneling and god awful 70s puke green paint.

Subject: Mini Van or Station Wagon?

Written By: Dude111 on 02/26/18 at 7:23 pm

I mi$$ our station Wagon..... I used to love riding in the back!!

Written By: yelimsexa on 02/27/18 at 6:40 am

I associate station wagons more with the '60s, '70s and early '80s. But for the '90s, Minivan or truck-based SUV would be a better topic as both were very popular during the '90s, with minivans dominating the first part and SUVs the later part. My dad had a 1989 Dodge Caravan throughout the decade, and still has a 1999 today. Unfortunately of course, the Caravan these days is a sad shadow of how strong it used to be before Toyota's Sienna and Honda's Odyssey overtook them, along with the crossover SUVs of this century. But I'd prefer the minivan since it has lots more room to move around and more cargo space, even if there wasn't a left sliding door until late in the decade. Interesting though, a lot of crossover SUVs are starting to just look more like station wagons.

Check for new replies or respond here...