inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hot for Hanson?

Written By: Sweetheart4JTE on 03/10/05 at 8:16 pm

I remember back in 1997 I didn't like Hanson for the main fact they didn't play rock music. I was into more into rap and bands like Metallica, Silverchair, and Blink 182 at the time. Somehow, my friend at the time convinced me to like them because of the middle singer because he was "so hot!" and boy did I get teased for it! Everybody's joke was "If you marry Taylor, you'll never have to change your name!" That joke went on for years and people asked me if I was related. lol. So for years I collected anything I could beg for or afford at the time...
So for years I liked them and then in the 2000 they changed and died out for me. Maybe they should of left their hair alone! LOL
So anybody else hot for Hanson when they came out?

http://www.geocities.com/jtecollection/Joe_12.jpg

But my passion it won't slip away...Oh I'm not going crazy...

Subject: Re: Hot for Hanson?

Written By: BlondeyFHFan6 on 03/10/05 at 8:30 pm

I liked them in '97 but I was just 10 years old back then. lol. I didn't care for them in 2000.

Wonder what ever happen to them?  ???

Written By: Sweetheart4JTE on 03/10/05 at 8:37 pm

I liked them in '97 but I was just 10 years old back then. lol. I didn't care for them in 2000.

Wonder what ever happen to them?  ???

Last I saw them...Taylor got married and had a child, Isaac...dunno...and Zac had a girlfriend... but they looked as stoned as ever and not really all there. I think it was less than a year ago...I forget lol.

Written By: ADH13 on 03/10/05 at 8:40 pm

No, I think I was a little too old for "boy bands".  Actually Hansen would be right there at the bottom of my list just below The Spice Girls.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/12/05 at 10:43 pm

they were ok back in the day...but they actually sound and look rather good now!

Erin :)

Written By: 90s boy on 03/13/05 at 1:37 am

lol i liked them bacjk in 1997 and it lasted for like 5 months
but i was more oddsesd with the sipce girls back then + i was only 9 lol

Written By: SkyLowLow on 03/15/05 at 5:14 pm

Weak

Written By: saver on 03/15/05 at 7:44 pm

I think I dated the girl in the middle ???

Written By: Dave Brown on 03/16/05 at 6:41 am

I remember back in 1997 I didn't like Hanson for the main fact they didn't play rock music. I was into more into rap and bands like Metallica, Silverchair, and Blink 182 at the time. Somehow, my friend at the time convinced me to like them because of the middle singer because he was "so hot!" and boy did I get teased for it! Everybody's joke was "If you marry Taylor, you'll never have to change your name!" That joke went on for years and people asked me if I was related. lol. So for years I collected anything I could beg for or afford at the time...
So for years I liked them and then in the 2000 they changed and died out for me. Maybe they should of left their hair alone! LOL
So anybody else hot for Hanson when they came out?

Hanson are a joke. "Mmmm Bobp" was the  worst song ever to come out by a band that, at the time, looked like a bunch of girls.

Check for new replies or respond here...