inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: feelin' nostalgic

Written By: jermaine on 03/13/05 at 3:05 pm

not that ima old timer but im in one of those "hmmm i remember the days when..." kinda moods.. What was evryones favourite anything back in tha 90's? food, tv shows, music, annnnything (sorry if this has been done before, only just discovered ths site ::)

Subject: Re: feelin' nostalgic

Written By: jackas on 03/13/05 at 3:47 pm

I miss my youth. ;D ;)

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/13/05 at 5:08 pm

Yes i do feel nostalgic about the 90s.  I'm not sure if it's the time or my age though.  Probably a bit of both :)

-DR

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/16/05 at 8:26 am

I miss when I was in school and every friday night my friends and I would go out on the town for a movie or to the mall...then we would come home and request songs to our crushes on a local radio station...and wait patiently for them to be played.

Erin :)

Written By: Kyle on 03/17/05 at 6:26 pm

I miss when my class (the Class of 2009) was a good class and not crappy class like it is now.  :\'(Everybody was much more friendy and I was also a little more talkative.  Now it sucks, yo!

BTW, I even miss those so - called technological losers who show the stupidest videos and eat meth and toast.  ;D : ;)

Written By: Feiticeira on 03/17/05 at 7:04 pm

I miss the fact that I had friends in the 90's.... now most of them have moved away so I'm on my lonesome with only Mr. J. Daniels to comfort me.

Written By: ADH13 on 03/20/05 at 1:18 am

I remember throughout the 90's, whenever I was walking in the mall, there would be tons of little "booths" set up in the middle of the mall, selling those pictures..

they were just patterns, but supposedly if you held it right up to your face and then slowly moved it away, you could see pictures in them... I used to get so frustrated because I never could see them!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/20/05 at 1:22 am

ya...I used to have a book with pics in like that...and it always took me awhile to be able to see them too!!! LOL!

Written By: ADH13 on 03/20/05 at 1:24 am

ya...I used to have a book with pics in like that...and it always took me awhile to be able to see them too!!! LOL!

I have NEVER ONCE been able to see one.  :-\\

Although my mom used to have this photocopy of a photograph that was supposedly taken of snow on a mountain... and you could see the face of Jesus in it... That one I did finally see.  But those pattern ones, I never could...

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 03/26/05 at 1:01 am

I miss the 90s because that was the last decade that I could walk around and be a still be a teenage kid or early 20s guy and honestly take part in the youth culture because I still was an under 25 year old member of the youth culture.

I feel more like a grown up in the 00s.  A young grown up at age 29 1/2, but unfortunately one of the adults nevertheless.

Written By: bj26 on 04/13/05 at 11:00 am

I miss raising my rug rat and yard ape in the 90s - even changing their diapers ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...