inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for the artist who sang the song "Maria" from the early 90's?

Written By: Dzee74 on 03/16/05 at 4:56 pm

There was a song on the early 90's called Maria.  I think the singer may have had a bit of a spanish accent.  I used to love this song and I went through my old tapes the other day and it's gone so if anyone could be of help I would really appreciate it. :-*

Subject: Re: Looking for the artist who sang the song "Maria" from the early 90's?

Written By: Tanya1976 on 03/16/05 at 5:47 pm

TKA sang a song "Maria". However, I do believe Ricky Martin had an early hit with a song titled "Maria".

Tanya

Subject: Re: Looking for the artist who sang the song "Maria" from the early 90's?

Written By: Dzee74 on 03/17/05 at 8:15 am

Tanya you are the best  thank you so much ;D

Written By: Tanya1976 on 03/17/05 at 3:20 pm

Tanya you are the best   thank you so much ;D

Anytime!

Tanya

Written By: Webstor on 03/18/05 at 5:52 pm

Blondie also released a song named "Maria" when they got back together in the 90's

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/22/05 at 12:03 am

So did Greenday...it was one of their first songs they released.

Written By: d_brofi on 04/12/05 at 1:27 pm

There was a song on the early 90's called Maria.  I think the singer may have had a bit of a spanish accent.  I used to love this song and I went through my old tapes the other day and it's gone so if anyone could be of help I would really appreciate it. :-*

Los del Rio also had a song called "Maria", though I don't think it ever played on the radio. I just remember it from my friend's "Macarena" CD lol.

peace is the word
bunny

Check for new replies or respond here...