inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone remember.....????

Written By: 80's baby on 03/24/05 at 4:10 am

Anyone remember  fruit american cereal?.. it was before fruity pebbles..(looked and tasted exactly the same) but instead of the flintstones it was some samoian islanders.

Anyone remember that show on nickelodeon My brother and me?... what ever happend to that show..i used to watch it everytime it came on.. i always thought their sister was a cutie ;D

Anyone remember the snorks? that cartoon was sorta like the smurfs but underwater.. i miss the old shows

feel free to post whatever u remember... im out .. like arnold said.."i'll be back"

Subject: Re: Anyone remember.....????

Written By: 80's baby on 03/24/05 at 4:17 am

Anyone remember that show silver spoons?  i always wanted that train in my house!!..lol

Anyone remember those switch blade combs? lol
Anyone remember fanny packs? lol i had one with like 100 zippers ..i was the man!
Anyone remember British Knights (sneakers)??  i remember i wanted a pair cuz it came with a free MC hammer tape..lol

Anyone remember that show small wonder? ..that robot girl vicky was strong as a bit.hahaha
Anyone remember Dragon zord on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? he'd always come out the water and bite that candy cane looking thing.. i know the towns people would be mad.. they are saving the city but yet destroying it at the same time.. everytime megazord would fight a monster he'd fall on top of buildings and step on cars..lol i'd hate to live in Angel Grove ..hahahahaha  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/24/05 at 11:18 pm

I totally remember the show, "My brother and me"...the funny thing about that is...everytime I would go to watch it...it would be the same exact episode...I think they only had maybe 1 season of that show.

The snorks were awesome!!! they kinda gave me a creepy feeling though...with the snorkel thing on their head! LOL!

The show silver spoons was great! I used to have a MAD crush on Ricky Shroeder....he was such a cutie!

fanny packs were definitely a fashion no-no...I think my dad still has one! LOL!

BK sneakers were sooo funny looking...but so many people had them!

Small Wonder was a great little show....but Vicki's voice got on my nerves...BIG TIME!

remember those cool gloves that when you went outside...they would change colors...or a picture would appear on the glove??? they were called freaky freezies or something like that? now...those were RAD!

Erin :)

Written By: ADH13 on 03/24/05 at 11:23 pm

Anyone remember  fruit american cereal?.. it was before fruity pebbles..(looked and tasted exactly the same) but instead of the flintstones it was some samoian islanders.

Umm, if it was before Fruity Pebbles it wouldn't have been in the '90's.  There were Fruity Pebbles when I was little in the 70's.

I have a fanny pack, I use it when I go to Reno or somewhere that I don't want to be watching my purse all the time.

Ricky Schroeder lived on Staten Island during Silver Spoons... I saw him a few times around town, so that was definitely late 70's to early 80's.

I'm sorry I'm a little confused.. is this supposed to be 90's stuff?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/25/05 at 12:38 pm

I remember fanny packs, they are very handy for carrying things around.

Snorks were kind of weird looking.  ::)  ;D

Anyone remember the shirts that changed color with heat or and touch?

Written By: george78 on 03/25/05 at 12:42 pm

Umm, if it was before Fruity Pebbles it wouldn't have been in the '90's.  There were Fruity Pebbles when I was little in the 70's.

I have a fanny pack, I use it when I go to Reno or somewhere that I don't want to be watching my purse all the time.

Ricky Schroeder lived on Staten Island during Silver Spoons... I saw him a few times around town, so that was definitely late 70's to early 80's.

I'm sorry I'm a little confused.. is this supposed to be 90's stuff?

Yeah, most of this is from the 80s.

Check for new replies or respond here...