inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone Remember Gloria Baby?

Written By: boyof90s on 03/28/05 at 5:41 pm

Does anybody still remember Gloria Estefan? I was going through a box of CD's one day and guess what? I found the best hits of Gloria CD! 1992! that really made me miss what i rememberd about the 90's.  i missed a lot of stuff in the 90's cause i was born in the early 90's. Don't mean to offend anybody by saying Gloria Baby(thats what my dad called her for some reason ;D )

Subject: Re: Anyone Remember Gloria Baby?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/29/05 at 9:12 pm

I remember her and the band she was with once, The Miami Sound Machine.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/30/05 at 12:38 am

Does anybody still remember Gloria Estefan? I was going through a box of CD's one day and guess what? I found the best hits of Gloria CD! 1992! that really made me miss what i rememberd about the 90's.  i missed a lot of stuff in the 90's cause i was born in the early 90's. Don't mean to offend anybody by saying Gloria Baby(thats what my dad called her for some reason ;D )

It must be a "dad" thing because my dad liked her too...he'd be downstairs on the treadmill jogging to that songs that goes.."come on baby do the conga..etc" LOL!!

Erin :)

Written By: boyof90s on 04/21/05 at 8:35 pm

i copied the gloria estefan songs onto my computer. even to this day he still calls her gloria baby whenever one of her songs *rarely* comes on. i wish i was born earlier so i expoerience more of the 90's.

Check for new replies or respond here...