inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: which decade was more sexily open the 80's or the 90's

Written By: 90s boy on 04/03/05 at 6:50 pm

idd say the 90's i know VH1 Did that thing Retro Sexual the 80s but it was stupid cause they say it was the best decade ever for that kinda stuff but the 90's were and most of the stuff they talked about was from the early 90's

so idd say the 90's heh

Subject: Re: which decade was more sexily open the 80's or the 90's

Written By: 90s boy on 04/03/05 at 10:13 pm

anyone have anything lol

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/03/05 at 10:15 pm

Hmm, I'd say they were both really about equal..

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/03/05 at 10:16 pm

And I'm pleased to see your spelling is improving. :)

Written By: 90s boy on 04/03/05 at 10:18 pm

thanks  :) and ive made it to 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! post's

Written By: bbigd04 on 04/03/05 at 10:21 pm

I think it's typing he has more of a problem with not necessarily spelling, which is not a big deal, a lot of people can't type well. You should see my brother-in-law and sister, they type about 5 words a minute, lol. I'm not that good either but I've had a few typing classes so I'm better than I was. Anyway, Yea I'd probably see about equal as well, but I think the '90s were probably a bit more "open".

Written By: Todd Pettingzoo on 04/03/05 at 10:40 pm

i would say the 90's. The best thing about the 90's, was bisexual women becoming mainsteam. Lol

Written By: 90s boy on 04/04/05 at 4:30 pm

I think it's typing he has more of a problem with not necessarily spelling, which is not a big deal, a lot of people can't type well. You should see my brother-in-law and sister, they type about 5 words a minute, lol. I'm not that good either but I've had a few typing classes so I'm better than I was. Anyway, Yea I'd probably see about equal as well, but I think the '90s were probably a bit more "open".

lol that is my problem i can spell i just cant type well and then people think i can't spell and they get angry

Written By: Harmonica on 04/04/05 at 5:05 pm

80's talked about it more
90's showed it more.

Written By: Chrisrj on 04/04/05 at 9:16 pm

i would say the 90's. The best thing about the 90's, was bisexual women becoming mainsteam. Lol

When?  I would say homosexual men and women got more mainstream in this time.  Only bisexual mention I truly remember in the 90s was a cover of Time that had "Bisexual" on it, so they're still not getting enough talk.

Anyway, the 80s had torn jeans, or tight jeans; whereas the 90s had sagging jeans(which some people still wear today >:( It was great for their time, but they need to let it go).

Written By: DevoRule on 04/04/05 at 9:42 pm

The 90s in show, 80s in talk would sum it up.  But the 2000s beat both in show and talk.  Well, 1996 and up is almost like today.

I don't like a lot of sex in the media.  It makes the whole thing seem less special.

Written By: Todd Pettingzoo on 04/05/05 at 9:07 pm

When?  I would say homosexual men and women got more mainstream in this time.  Only bisexual mention I truly remember in the 90s was a cover of Time that had "Bisexual" on it, so they're still not getting enough talk.

Anyway, the 80s had torn jeans, or tight jeans; whereas the 90s had sagging jeans(which some people still wear today >:( It was great for their time, but they need to let it go).

I think it started getting talked about more. And showing up in more mainstream movies.

Check for new replies or respond here...