inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: No One Would Tell

Written By: BlondeyFHFan6 on 04/25/05 at 6:14 pm

Any one remember the movie, No One would tell? I first saw it back in '98 on NBC.  I wish they would play it again. Does anyone know if its out on vhs or dvd yet? I've searched and searched for it on the interent and can't seem to find it. Thanks to anyone who knows!

Subject: Re: No One Would Tell

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/26/05 at 10:22 am

Hi....

I remember this movie...it was the one that starred Candace Cameron and Fred Savage and they were boyfriend/girlfriend...and he abused her and eventually killed her.......I have never heard of it on DVD...but I found info about the movie on the following website:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117191/

Erin :)

Written By: nally on 04/26/05 at 2:25 pm

I remember that it was a TV-only movie.

Written By: BlondeyFHFan6 on 04/26/05 at 4:02 pm

Thanks. I had a feeling it wouldn't be out but its always good to check.

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 04/28/05 at 10:41 am

Hi....

I remember this movie...it was the one that starred Candace Cameron and Fred Savage and they were boyfriend/girlfriend...and he abused her and eventually killed her.......I have never heard of it on DVD...but I found info about the movie on the following website:

Holy crap I remember that movie!  But I think it's older than '98. 
I also remember a TV movie with Candace Cameron where some guy got her pregnant and then she left the baby with him.  Does anyone remember that one?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/28/05 at 10:43 am

yes...I think I remember that movie...it's very vague in my mind...but I think I did see it one time.

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 04/28/05 at 10:45 am

Oh yeah, and speaking of made-for-TV movies, does anyone remember one called "Down Will Come Baby"?  It was about a girl who liked to hang out with her new neighbor cuz she was a good "mother figure" for her.  But then the lady was trying to kidnap her and pretty much "brand" her into becoming her own daughter.  Really freaky.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/28/05 at 10:52 am

I don't think I have seen that one....but I used to watch those Lifetime Movies all the time.....you can get hooked on those things! LOL!

Written By: BlondeyFHFan6 on 04/28/05 at 5:23 pm

No one would tell was made in '96 but I saw it on NBC in '98.

QueenAmenRa, are you talking about "She cried no." or its also called "Freshman Fall"? That movie appeared on NBC a couple of years ago too. I remember seeing part of it.

Written By: nally on 03/01/07 at 10:29 am

It was on Lifetime last night...I caught the last five minutes of it. Very sad story. :\'(

Written By: nally on 03/03/07 at 10:30 pm

Hi....

At the time this post was made, the movie had not yet been released on DVD....but now it has. I was just doing some research on IMDB.com and found out that the DVD was released on June 20th of last year.

Written By: Chairman on 03/06/07 at 11:44 am

Hi....

I saw that movie in my 10th grade health class.  I wonder what Fred and Candy are doing now?

Written By: nally on 03/06/07 at 1:33 pm

Seems like you was trapped in the quote box there....

Fred Savage, who played Bobby, is now married and has a 7-month-old son.

Candace Cameron, who played Stacy, married hockey star Valeri Bure in 1996 (after the movie was made) and they have three kids together.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/06/07 at 10:00 pm

Seems like you was trapped in the quote box there....

Fred Savage, who played Bobby, is now married and has a 7-month-old son.

Candace Cameron, who played Stacy, married hockey star Valeri Bure in 1996 (after the movie was made) and they have three kids together.

Candace is beautiful...and she has such a lovely family. She seems like such a nice person too. :)

Written By: nally on 03/06/07 at 10:03 pm

Candace is beautiful...and she has such a lovely family. She seems like such a nice person too. :)

Yeah...two years ago I saw the E! True Hollywood Story of Full House, and she looks great. 8) And recently, she guest-starred on an episode of "That's So Raven" as a substitute history teacher in Raven's class.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/06/07 at 10:08 pm

Yeah...two years ago I saw the E! True Hollywood Story of Full House, and she looks great. 8) And recently, she guest-starred on an episode of "That's So Raven" as a substitute history teacher in Raven's class.

yes, I've visited her website recently....she seems so genuine.

http://www.candacecameronbure.net/

Check for new replies or respond here...