inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lost Movies/TV Series

Written By: SkyLowLow on 04/25/05 at 8:29 pm

I figure this can be a place to talk about shows that everyone forgot about or willl never make it to DVD.

Exile - Disney

This was done in 1990 basically re-hashing some of the ideas in Lord of the Flies(sans Piggy) and then injecting some stereotypical characters. I remember the first (and maybe only?!?!) casualty was at the beginning of the short multi-part series that played on The Wonderful World of Disney.

Overall I have fond memories of this movie despite what some would consider a paint-by-numbers script and the inablility for the banter to sustain a lighter tone. Personally I find that being able to sit back with said material, knowing its main intention is to incite kernel popping, and still enjoy it is immeasureably satisfying.

This is definately one of those movies, and if you can do that as well I would definately recommend it.

Notable cast would be a teenage Corey Feldman playing a stoner.

I am pretty sure there were a couple of other

Check for new replies or respond here...