inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: dose anyone remember a show called Space Cases on Nickelodeon

Written By: 90s boy on 04/29/05 at 5:03 pm

dose anyone rememberSpace Cases i might have the name wrong but it was about a bunch of these people who are from diffrent planets i remember one of them had rainbow colared hair and had an invisible friend named Suzy who was seen in latter as the show went on

Subject: Re: dose anyone remember a show called Space Cases on Nickelodeon

Written By: 90s boy on 04/30/05 at 11:49 am

dose anyone remember this show??????????????????

Written By: Hawk on 04/30/05 at 5:17 pm

I remember that show. Your right it was called Space Cases, and it debuted sometimes in 96 and only lasted two seasons, The girl with the rainbow colored hair was Catalina, and at the end of Season one she "died" amd was replaced by her imaginary friend "Suzie" (of course Nickalodean explained this as Catalina going to Suzie's plane and switching places with her) I really liked the show and tried to catch all of the season one episodes (I think I missed a couple though) but by the time season two came around I only caught the first episodes (and maybe a couple others)

here's the show's IMDB entry: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115366/

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 04/30/05 at 5:33 pm

I remember Walter Jones, the original Black Power Ranger (Zack), played Harland Band from Earth. Catalina had rainbow hair. Robbecca Herbst played Susie. Thelma was an android who looked a lot like J. Smith Cameron (Mrs. Welsch in Nickelodeon's "Harriet the Spy" movie), but she wasn't. Didn't Bill Mumy (Will Robinson) create the show?  ;D

Written By: BoutyBouty101 on 05/01/05 at 2:07 am

If anyone is interested I have every episode of Space Cases on VHS, and am willing to sell copies at a fair price. If you are interested please leave your e-mail address below and I'll contact you.

Written By: Dukefan on 01/15/06 at 7:25 pm

Just wanted to point out that this March, Space Cases will be 10 years old!  It doesn't seem like it's been that long though...

I can remeber watching the premier on Nickelodeon back then- very cool show.  Too bad it didn't last very long.   

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/15/06 at 8:13 pm

yes...I remember that show...I think my younger sister used to watch it.

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 01/15/06 at 9:28 pm

Of course I remember that show!

And thanks, ChrisBodilyTM and Hawk, for telling us all that useful information :)

Every sentence brought memories flooding back.

I miss old school Nick.... *le sigh*

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/15/06 at 11:54 pm

No I don't remember it ... but does anyone remember a show called "Allen Strange" or something from about 1997?

Wait, maybe I do remember it, is that the show where those kids are flying in the spaceship.

I miss classic Nick, 1979-1997.  :\'(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/15/06 at 11:56 pm

No I don't remember it ... but does anyone remember a show called "Allen Strange" or something from about 1997?

Wait, maybe I do remember it, is that the show where those kids are flying in the spaceship.

I miss classic Nick, 1979-1997.  :\'(

I remember that show. I didn't watch it but my sister did.

Check for new replies or respond here...